• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| WrassleMania Sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyoufu

I'm going to need convincing that HHH isn't part of this shitty writing/booking/etc.

People blame Vince but isn't HHH part of the board too?

Why are a lot of people expecting Sin Cara to debut tonight?

If anything, his promos may as well say "will debut next week" or something along those lines when he is ready to debut.

I would not hold my breath for him showing up tonight.

spindashing said:

If anything, his promos may as well say "will debut next week" or something along those lines when he is ready to debut.

It's still real to me damn it!

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
spindashing said:

Remember Zeke's promos coming to Smackdown next week...then that week Smackdown was live..then the promo changed to Coming Soon...then he shows up the next week.

Remember when the night after Wrestlemania use to be a big night? I always thought of it as the first of a new year for the company.

But I guess that was when WM use to be the culmination of all the feuds that had all built up to it, the big pay off night.

spindashing said:

I think wwe.com and wwe's facebook announced that he was debuting tonight, last week.

Kyoufu

JoMo needs new music, new entrance, new new new.

Seriously. He is so talented but his entrance blows Orton's overcooked testicles.

bigosc2k

Banned
The 10 minutes they wasted for introducing the Tough Enough cast could of been for Sheamus vs Daniel Bryan or the debut Sin Cara fuck this company

Spider from Mars said:
37963c89f936.jpg

4lyf

Worst boxart ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom