• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| WrassleMania Sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
What's with all this Green Bay stuff? Are they in Green Bay tonight?

Striker

Truth randomly goes from jobbing all the time or not appearing on RAW to being in the WWE title match on a PPV. Shows you how WWE feels about their faces after Cena and Orton on RAW.

HarryDemeanor said:
R-Truth? Really?
AKdSL.jpg

sumo390

At the beginning of Raw next week Truth will be found knocked out backstage and a battle royal will be held to determine who gets his spot in the triple threat match. This is where CM Punk will save us.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
You know what was great about this Raw? The crowd was actually into the wrestling, you know the main thing about the fucking product.

As for Truth in a PPV, he won't be winning obviously but still it's something.

Kusagari said:
R-Truth is eternally over even though WWE treats him like shit. I'm happy for him.

I agree with you. He actually put on some good matches today. The crowd was really into that match throughout as well.

R-Truth seems like a hard worker. I'm actually pretty elated he's getting a chance to main event a PPV. If he wins, that'd be nuts.

Rap battle between R-Truth and Cena HAS to happen

Zhengi

So will R-Truth jobs to Miz at Extreme Rules so that Miz retains and Cena gets screwed out of the title or will R-Truth job to Cena at Extreme rules and screw Miz out of the title?

DMczaf

Ninja Scooter said:
why the fuck are they pushing R-Truth? Don't they already have one cornyass demin wearing rapper? Jesus christ.

We're building up for the 4 Horsemen of denim wearing rappers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom