• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| WrassleMania Sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=27063901&postcount=8976

Hey Ronin did you see that coming???
YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING!!!!
RONIN! RONIN! HEY RONIN! RONIN!

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
sumo390 said:
At the beginning of Raw next week Truth will be found knocked out backstage and a battle royal will be held to determine who gets his spot in the triple threat match. This is where CM Punk will save us.
You meant Triple H right? Punk is to busy stopping Randall from getting title shots.

Zhengi

Lunchbox said:
look at cenas face, he's never seen a person of such color

he's confused

It's understandable. I was totally confused when Cena showed up on the first season of NXT and then as part of the Nexus twice.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Conrad Link said:
Is there a draft this year? I don't think I can watch Green Bay in a main event picture seriously...

Yep

after the next ppv

in fact..it's going to be back to back 3 hour Raws coming up soon

I was at last year's draft

I couldn' see shit cause I was behind the tron :mad:

Mafro

9DdGi.gif

sumo390

jobber said:
Yep

after the next ppv

in fact..it's going to be back to back 3 hour Raws coming up soon

I was at last year's draft

I couldn' see shit cause I was behind the tron :mad:
I can't wait for this years Old School Raw. I hope it's one of those back to backs.

Honestly if Morrison did lose anything cause of this shit, he needs to dump dat bitch and sort his stuff out.

What the heck does she do to him to keep the leash so tight?

JdFoX187

Banned
Conrad Link said:
Honestly if Morrison did lose anything cause of this shit, he needs to dump dat bitch and sort his stuff out.

Has to be good in bed. Sleeping around with so many guys and he being so tightly wound around her finger. That's the only thing I can think of.

Striker said:
Someone new and is 39 years old.
Age doesn't matter. He's new in the main event scene. My problem is how he got hotshot there with no rhyme or reason.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Striker said:
Someone new and is 39 years old.

On that note, I love how Truth describes himself in his song as "one of the baddest young brothas".

You ain't young, Truth.

Still like him in-ring, though.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
you guys smell that? it smells like neo nation time. ron simmons to come back as manager.

JdFoX187 said:
Has to be good in bed. Sleeping around with so many guys and he being so tightly wound around her finger. That's the only thing I can think of.

the splits, im sure he can't give up the splits.....

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Conrad Link said:
Splits and shit.

edit: Beaten.
Kusagari said:
Yeah, I know but R-Truth is better than Orton.
Oh I'm fine with Truth it's just his character is so one note, maybe he'll change in the main event spotlight.

UberTag

Kusagari said:
WWE pushes someone new who is actually over and GAF bitches.
It's not like he's over because of a feud or in-ring skills or smart booking from creative. He's over because he has a catchy song that kids like to sing along with.

Also, he's a 39-year-old who has never amounted to anything. They might as well give Lawler another match or give Cole the title. (He's a half-decent wrestler, though.)

Kusagari said:
You should be familiar with the ways of WrestleGAF by now.

But, if they build this up a bit more call me interested. Truth doing something else with his WWE time is good nontheless.

Remember that Pretty Ricky gimmick he had? Good times...

Net_Wrecker said:
Truth in-ring >>>> John Cena. The guy can put on some really fun matches.

Please name the last good match Truth was in. If anything he's the only guy in that match who hasn't been producing solid matches as of late, well apart from Randy.

Still the hilarity of the Zookeepah in a main event makes it wroth it.

Edit: Actually it's fucking dumb that Ziggler didn't win in the circumstances unless they have plans for him.

eggybob

Unconfirmed Member
Does anyone know when the mania cuts are made?
Like how long was it after mania when people were shown the door?

Morrison shouldn't have any problem getting a decent chick, such a mystery why he stays with her. :\

I almost feel sorry for him, like he's got a mental problem or something.

Penguin

UberTag said:
It's not like he's over because of a feud or in-ring skills or smart booking from creative. He's over because he has a catchy song that kids like to sing along with.

Also, he's a 39-year-old who has never amounted to anything. They might as well give Lawler another match or give Cole the title.

Someone getting over because of their catchphrase?

Say it ain't so!

I do find it odd that someone pretty much gets a one match push and is put in the Main event but since it isn't the right person people still bitch and moan.

Lunchbox

Banned
Kusagari said:
what? im ordering the shirt

QM2oT.jpg

Anyone bitches about zoo keepah's push is a cena mark/fat chick/man baby

"that aint nothing but the truth"

UberTag

Dork Knight said:
where the hell was CM Punk? Strangely missing from tonight.
Perhaps he was on 'Dancing With The Stars' audience duty.

Penguin said:
I do find it odd that someone pretty much gets a one match push and is put in the Main event but since it isn't the right person people still bitch and moan.
If they booked Zack Ryder into a PPV three-way dance the same way, we'd STILL bitch and moan. Lazy booking is lazy booking. This nonsense devalues the product.

Penguin said:
Someone getting over because of their catchphrase?

Say it ain't so!

If it was Punk, this place would blow the fuck up.

Kusagari

Penguin said:

Yeah, exactly. No matter who got this spot they would be jobbing to Cena or Miz. I'm glad we have someone new in the scene at least besides Punk/Orton/etc. And if it was Punk Wrestle-GAF would just bitch when he eventually loses.

R-Truth sucks. His gimmick is that he's a shitty rapper that would have been at home on Master P's label 15 years ago. He has zero mic skills. He's a terrible throw in. If he is even remotely over I have no idea how and who likes him.

If this were 20 years ago he would have been one of those jobbers on Superstars that doesn't even get an entrance, he's already in the ring and gets introduced by Finkle when they come back from commercial break (same with Daniel Bryan)

Ninja Scooter said:
R-Truth sucks. His gimmick is that he's a shitty rapper that would have been at home on Master P's label 15 years ago. He has zero mic skills. He's a terrible throw in. If he is even remotely over I have no idea how and who likes him.
^^^ Now that's the truth!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom