• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| WrassleMania Sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunchbox

Banned
get em before they are sold out

kAlq6.jpg

Ninja Scooter said:
R-Truth sucks. His gimmick is that he's a shitty rapper that would have been at home on Master P's label 15 years ago. He has zero mic skills. He's a terrible throw in. If he is even remotely over I have no idea how and who likes him.

If this were 20 years ago he would have been one of those jobbers on Superstars that doesn't even get an entrance, he's already in the ring and gets introduced by Finkle when they come back from commercial break (same with Daniel Bryan)
No Limit was serious back in the day, relax... (Lol)

Hex

Banned
R Truth is in a main event?
Am I hearing this right?
Did McMahon call someone the N word again and has to make nice with the Naacp so that Sharpton is not all up on his grill?
Hell it must have been bad because gay slurs just got an apology with the promise of sensitivity training and a donation.
Truth in a main event, you have got to be kidding me.

Penguin

The only thing I'm kind of baffled about so far...

Is we had 3 matches for Extreme Rules... and so far.. 2 of them are normal matches...

And the only "extreme" match is of course on the backburner.

Kusagari

Penguin said:
The only thing I'm kind of baffled about so far...

Is we had 3 matches for Extreme Rules... and so far.. 2 of them are normal matches...

And the only "extreme" match is of course on the backburner.

Wasn't that how it was last year?

Azuran

Banned
Edge retiring got me more emotional than either HBK or Ric Flair. I been watching him throughout his entire career.

This sucks :(

Penguin

Azuran said:
Edge retiring got me more emotional than either HBK or Ric Flair. I been watching him throughout his entire career.

This sucks :(

I think for me... it wasn't written on the wall.

Shawn and Flair pretty much had their retirement tour at Mania and the likes.

Their speeches were still heartfelt, but Edge's came out of left field. :(

UberTag

I'm just grateful that I was able to watch Edge's final match in Toronto with great seats at the Ricoh Coliseum back in February. It was a great contest against Dolph Ziggler that employed creative spots involving hockey sticks and Eggo waffles.

Edge has won 31 various WWE titles (aka he pulled a Baskin Robbins), the King of the Ring, the Rumble, 2 Money in the Banks and 2 Slammys. That's quite the decorated career.

cacophony

Damn, I'm bummed over Edge. At least he's stopping before he hurts himself any more.. and as HW champion. He had an amazing career.

Ronin

The Frankman said:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=27063901&postcount=8976

Hey Ronin did you see that coming???
YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING!!!!
RONIN! RONIN! HEY RONIN! RONIN!
:(

Entropia

No One Remembers
Glad Edge is retiring before anything really happens to him. This just sucks majorly though, it just kinda came out of nowhere for us fans.

Having seen Edge through his early stages(1998-2002) and to see where he ended up now, I'm glad he got the success he deserved. It's just a shame that he wasn't able to keep going.

antonz

cartoon_soldier said:
So I am guessing the plan for Del Rio to win WM was also changed so Edge could get this win before retiring?
Thats what im guessing. Had his last hurrah at WM. Last weeks raw was booked packed with Rock etc so they pushed it til this weeks

Penguin

Buckethead said:
Without Edge, what does Smackdown have going for it?

A brand new day really.

I mean Taker/Edge were the staple of the brand for the most part.

Other than Rey/Kane, they are really gonna have some growing pains for the next few months, but it opens the door for a lot of young talent really.

ScrubJay

I decide to not watch for one week because I'm tired of having my intelligence insulted and Edge is gone, R Truth is getting pushed, Kong is coming, and JR is back? Holy crap, I missed a doozy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom