• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| WrassleMania Sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
And the finish is going to ruin the entire match. AGAIN.

Brinbe

KuGsj.gif
Can't even be mad anymore. Just so bad you gotta laugh

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Keyser Soze said:
This makes no sense!
Sorry meant to say "For those of us not watching".
eggybob said:
Fell on his neck off the turnbuckle.

Insta recovery into an angle slam off the turnbuckle.

Moonsault off the cage.
Thank you, hopefully someone will post a youtube clip.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Russo pic and all that. Horrible finish to a pretty exciting match.

Penguin

I guess TNA had to make up for Sting/Hardy ending short last month, that match had 2 matches worth of unneeded twists and turns.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
They lost me when Angle had the match won but decided to go back in for more. That is my absolute least favorite thing in a cage match. I've seen it so many times already and it just isn't original or neccessary.

remnant

Banned
I can't stop laughing.

Angle has the match won, but refuses to go down because he is afraid of a chair.

In the end he gets a cage door in the face.

WinoMcCougarstein said:
They lost me when Angle had the match won but decided to go back in for more. That is my absolute least favorite thing in a cage match. I've seen it so many times already and it just isn't original or neccessary.

I never get that either. Why not walk down two more steps, win, then go back in and beat him up more after winning the match?

remnant said:
I can't stop laughing.

Angle has the match won, but refuses to go down because he is afraid of a chair.

In the end he gets a cage door in the face.

More like

"Oh God, a chair, I'm so afraid.

Lemme go do this almost broken neck spot, and MOONSAULT off the damn cage instead."

Not gonna lie, Sting's entrance just now was hype as hell.

So 50 minute triple threat match, or stupid TNA swerve coming up.

I'm going with the latter.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Uh.... didn't the Neidhart girl use that in a diva match months ago?

dream

Look, I know there are certain words we can't use on here but this double scorpion leg lock is definitely happy.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Net_Wrecker said:
Not gonna lie, Sting's entrance just now was hype as hell.

So 50 minute triple threat match, or stupid TNA swerve coming up.

I'm going with the latter.

Just tell me it's NOT going to be Hogan runnin-- er, hobbling out and covering someone for the win.

Lyte Edge said:
Just tell me it's NOT going to be Hogan runnin-- er, hobbling out and covering someone for the win.

Lyte Edge said:

Lyte Edge said:

Lyte Edge said:

Lyte Edge said:

Lyte Edge said:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom