• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| WrassleMania Sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

w18ak6.jpg

cartoon_soldier said:
Gonna watch Game of Thrones.

WWE needs to steal Joe

They had the chance and they showed no interest in the guy. I guess they think since they got Broadus and Husky Harris they don't need him:/

cartoon_soldier said:
Gonna watch Game of Thrones.

WWE needs to steal Joe
He will be rebranded as "Joseph the Samoan." His gimmick will be that of a former wild Samoan adjusting to real life. He has a well paying job and happens to be quite articulate.

His finishing move, the Muscle Buster, will be repackaged as a DDT entitled, "Tax Writeoff."

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I really don't like promos where I have no idea what is being said. This is such trash.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Oh good, Jeff Jarret time. THE WORST main eventer of ALL time. Well, him and Luger are tied.

What the fuck. Two versus one and the latina broads lose. Smh..

Tazz, the next time you say "Let the pigeons loose" I will put a baby in the Tazzmission

JdFoX187

Banned
Ninja Scooter said:
Cage matches where you can win by pin are fucking stupid.
Depends on the cage. If it's a Hell in a Cell style cage, I think it's better than walking out the front door. If it's a standard cage, make the fucker escape over the top! Nothing more idiotic in a wrestling match than a guy laying his opponent out, staggering around and then deciding to climb out when the fucking door is right in front of him.

Ninja Scooter said:
how long as this Angle/JJ feud been going on for? Feels like at least 2 years.
The same goes for almost every other feud in TNA, quite honestly. The feuds never end and when they do end, the storylines get even more ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom