• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| WrassleMania Sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any 6 man tags matches on raw tonight where the faces dress up in Man U kits and the heels in City? Or if in London, Arsenal and Tottenham. Or Nottingham Forrest and Preston North Emd?

Kyoufu

You know how it is, you heard it.

Every member of both rosters, nobody's safe.

I got the call. They say CODY RHODES IS OFFICIALLY RAWWWWW

---

Damn I'm hyped for the draft. :3

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Wait Truth
loses his spot to Jomo.

And Kong might be called Kharma.

And Stone Cold is The Ringmaster.

q7Fte.jpg

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Rafa=FedKilla said:
Any 6 man tags matches on raw tonight where the faces dress up in Man U kits and the heels in City? Or if in London, Arsenal and Tottenham. Or Nottingham Forrest and Preston North Emd?
DVR it, Brah. Sounds awful.

CHIKARA's King of Trios 2011 is now available to buy at http://www.smartmarkvideo.com

Teams that participated in the King of Trios;

Team 3.0le! (El Generico, Scott Parker & Shane Matthews)
Amazing Red & The Maximos (Joel & Wil Maximo)
Team Australia (Tama Williams, Percy T. & Kabel)
Bruderschaft des Kreuzes (Tim Donst, Delirious & Jakob Hammermeier)
The Colony (Fire Ant, Soldier Ant & Green Ant)
Da Soul Touchaz (Willie Richardson, Acid Jaz & Marshe Rockett)
Team Dragon Gate (Super Shisa, Akira Tozawa & Kagetora)
Team F.I.S.T. (Icarus, Chuck Taylor & Johnny Gargano)
Team Michinoku Pro (Great Sasuke, Dick Togo & Jinsei Shinzaki)
Mike Quackenbush, Jigsaw & Manami Toyota
Team Minnesota (1-2-3 Kid, Arik Cannon & Darin Corbin)
Team Osaka Pro (Atsushi Kotoge, Daisuke Harada & Ultimate Spider, Jr.)
The Osirian Portal (Ophidian, Hieracon & Amasis)
Sinn Bodhi & The Batiri (Obariyon & Kodama)
The Spectral Envoy (Hallowicked, Frightmare & UltraMantis Black)
The Throwbacks (Dasher Hatfield/Sugar Dunkerton) & Matt Classic

Plus, the annual Rey des Voladores singles elimination tournament.

Said to be an amazing weekend of wrestling action - if you've never checked out CHIKARA before, now's the perfect opportunity.

Kyoufu

Is this the biggest Wrasslin thread on GAF? I don't remember reaching 10k posts before :O

Draft question:

Aren't the champs exempt from being picked for the draft? What kind of excuse did they have for drafting Cena to RAW when he had the title?

Kyoufu said:
Is this the biggest Wrasslin thread on GAF? I don't remember reaching 10k posts before :O

Draft question:

Aren't the champs exempt from being picked for the draft? What kind of excuse did they have for drafting Cena to RAW when he had the title?
I think it's because both champs got switched.

bigosc2k

Banned
Kyoufu said:

Draft question:

There was a storyline were Smackdown making their own heavyweight championship title with a tournament and the final day of the Draft Brotista went to Smackdown and recently it more that title being exclusive to that brand. At one point they had both WWE and WHC on smackdown with people here saying that the women's title was now the top title of the brand.

Kyoufu

Professor Beef said:
I think it's because both champs got switched.

Nah Big brohams batista was at RAW wasn't he?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNufyPvoddQ

Jericho says both champs are on RAW, and the last time that happened he beat both to become the first Undisputed champ.

I'm confused :(

bigosc2k said:
There was a storyline were Smackdown making their own heavyweight championship title with a tournament and the final day of the Draft Brotista went to Smackdown and recently it more that title being exclusive to that brand. At one point they had both WWE and WHC on smackdown with people here saying that the women's title was now the top title of the brand.

Interesting! They should free up the titles again imo.

So Rock's return got me back into Wrasslin and I haven't regretted the decision yet. Wrestlemania kinda sucked as I thought it would be where all the years stories ended but a lot of shit felt unresolved.

Still, some friends chipped in and Jack Swagger's face when the glass broke was priceless, it will remain burned into my memory forever.

Speaking of which, it's time for Tough Enough! I always loved the show in its prior incarnations and with SCSA at the helm it's been awesome.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
bigosc2k said:

That's not right. Last time both champs were Smackdown wrestlers was between right after No Way Out and WM25. Edge beat up Kofi and took his spot in the Raw EC(then won it) and in the first EC match of No Way Out, HHH beat up Edge for the WHC. Orton won the rumble that year and went after HHH.

If you're talking about both champs post-draft on the same show, that was like 4 years ago.

jobber said:
That's not right. Last time both champs were Smackdown wrestlers was between right after No Way Out and WM25. Edge beat up Kofi and took his spot in the Raw EC(then won it) and in the first EC match of No Way Out, HHH beat up Edge for the WHC. Orton won the rumble that year and went after HHH.

If you're talking about both champs post-draft on the same show, that was like 4 years ago.
Wasn't it 2008 when HHH got drafted to Smackdown as the WWE champ and Edge was the World Champ on Smackdown at the same time. The only was Raw got the World Title was when CM Punk cashed in his Money in the Bank on Edge after Batista had destroyed Edge on Raw.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Worthintendo said:
Wasn't it 2008 when HHH got drafted to Smackdown as the WWE champ and Edge was the World Champ on Smackdown at the same time. The only was Raw got the World Title was when CM Punk cashed in his Money in the Bank on Edge after Batista had destroyed Edge on Raw.

True. HHH and Cena just had a match on Raw then right after the match, HHH got drafted to SD. Cena's reaction was awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom