• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| WrassleMania Sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.

bwahhhhh

... what.

so, uh, why did Henry... and I mean, why isn't Cena out there helping Christian up? isn't he a good guy, or does brand loyalty change everything?

cornetteface.jpg

Toki767 said:
I could actually see Morrison being moved to Smackdown tomorrow and then winning the belt on Sunday. Then Del Rio wins so he'd be the champion on Raw.

But that might make too much sense.

Future world champ isn't getting moved in the supplemental draft.

UberTag

Toki767 said:
I could actually see Morrison being moved to Smackdown tomorrow and then winning the belt on Sunday. Then Del Rio wins so he'd be the champion on Raw.

But that might make too much sense.
That would be the best possible move to keep us in suspense on Sunday night.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
jmdajr said:
I knew it

Actually I think JoMo wins, has a title match with ADR next PPV, Sycho Truth costs JoMo the belt, WWE gets to push a new main event heel, try out JoMo in the spotlight and all without Cena putting anyone over. This is exactly what will happen.

Jin34

Vince hasn't trolled like this in a long time. Whole show is around massive changes to roster, Raw looks to be headlined by younger up n coming stars... Then in the last minute, "lol no same ol shit guys!"

Striker

Kyoufu said:
Smackdown's major heel is Mark Henry. Hope you guys enjoy that shitty show :lol
The top heel is Cody Rhodes.

RAW is littered with heels who will inevitably be fed to Cena or has been in the past.

Mr. Sam

Can't wait for the supplemental draft. Every last pick will be John Cena. John Cena goes to SmackDown. John Cena goes to Raw. John Cena goes to SmackDown. John Cena goes to Raw.

Kusagari

Man I just realized how buried Ziggler is going to be on Raw. Del Rio, Miz, Sheamus, even Truth are probably above him right now.
Edit: Punk too.

Kyoufu

I don't know why you guys keep thinking the titles will switch brands...

WWE title = Raw

WHC = Smackdown

Thats just the way it is.

2 things that won't ever go to Smackdown: WWE title and John Cena.

Why? Because they've already booked the WM28 match between Cena/Rock to be a WWE title match.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Kusagari said:
Man I just realized how buried Ziggler is going to be on Raw. Del Rio, Miz, Sheamus, even Truth are probably above him right now.
Ziggler's push ended with the haircut.

JdFoX187

Banned
Striker said:
The top heel is Cody Rhodes.

RAW is littered with heels who will inevitably be fed to Cena or has been in the past.
I hold out hope that with the insane amount of heels on Raw now, that one of them will go over. I mean, there's no way in hell they can't. Then again, you have the new age Mega Powers with Cena and Mysterio, so who knows.

UberTag

Kusagari said:
And Cole.

Didn't Ziggles get future endeavored? RAW roster has Little Evan Bourne and Bigger Evan Bourne.

dream

Kusagari said:

He's still going to be higher on the card than Daniel Bryan. Well, until the post-draft firings, anyway.

Kyoufu said:
I don't know why you guys keep thinking the titles will switch brands...

WWE title = Raw

WHC = Smackdown

Thats just the way it is.

2 things that won't ever go to Smackdown: WWE title and John Cena.

Why? Because they've already booked the WM28 match between Cena/Rock to be a WWE title match.
The belts have flipped shows before.

somedevil

Kusagari said:

Well they are going to a draft tommorrow at noon so I bet ziggler and others will be traded so that raw isn't so heel heavy.

JavyOO7

Perfect opportunity to make Cena heel and WWE decides to troll its viewers. (I honestly can't think of a better word)

Its like WWE and its creative staff have a very bad case of ADD.

Lost Fragment said:
They've been replaying it after Raw too and now they're replaying last week's. Maybe you're watching a different USA or something.

I am in a completely different country, but according to the USA site, they air a replay of the week before after RAW, and the new one before RAW. I cannot see how any network would bookend RAW with two airings of the same show

Kyoufu

Basileus777 said:
They have? All they've established is that Cena still wants to win the title.

Its a WWE title match. The "grandest prize".

The WWE title is also Cena's title (spinner). He will never have the WHC as long as he carries the company.

Lost Fragment said:
They've been replaying it after Raw too and now they're replaying last week's. Maybe you're watching a different USA or something.

Past few weeks the replay after Raw has been the week before's TE ep.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Alex Anderson said:
Well, at least Orton's still gone.

Have they ever done this, where one person gets drafted twice on the same night?

I think they did the same thing with HHH years ago.

Cena getting drafted back was incredibly predictable. There was no way that both him AND Orton were going to Smackdown.

Jin34

Kyoufu said:
Smackdown's major heel is Mark Henry. Hope you guys enjoy that shitty show :lol

They'll turn Christian heel and every Smackdown until Summer Slam will end with Orton RKOing him as Vince refreshes his wrestling forum tabs and laughs maniacally.

Mr. Sam

Kyoufu said:

The WWE title is also Cena's title (spinner). He will never have the WHC as long as he carries the company.
He held the WHC not too long ago.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Kyoufu said:

What? He won the WHC at a WM a few years ago.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Penguin said:
Oh gawd, I just had a thought... that frightened me to no end....

A Mark Henry vs Randy Orton Feud

*Hides in the corner*

RandyOrtonMarkHenry.gif

UberTag

Kyoufu said:

Cena had two WHC title reigns less than three years ago.
This was after the "spinner era" and he was carrying the company back then, too.

Kyoufu

SoulPlaya said:
What? He won the WHC at a WM a few years ago.

Wait what? Was this on RAW?

UberTag said:
Cena had two WHC title reigns less than three years ago.
This was after the "spinner era" and he was carrying the company back then, too.

Didn't know that. Thought he was stuck with the WWE spinner title the same way he has been stuck with RAW ever since he was drafted there.

Jin34

Kyoufu said:
Wait what? Was this on RAW?

Didn't know that. Thought he was stuck with the WWE spinner title the same way he has been stuck with RAW ever since he was drafted there.

You put too much emphasis on the belt. Vince doesn't give a damn about them, whichever belt is on Raw becomes the top one. Cena staying on Raw is the 1 constant.

Kyoufu

Jin34 said:
You put too much emphasis on the belt. Vince doesn't give a damn about them, whichever belt is on Raw becomes the top one. Cena staying on Raw is the 1 constant.

Yeah you're right.

Are they going to build Cody as a major heel on Smackdown? He doesn't have Rey to feud with any more and they have virtually no heels left.

Also what about the tag titles? Kane going back to heel? I'm so confused :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom