• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| WrassleMania Sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.
29uop48.jpg

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
So apparently no one on GAF can be pleased. So many fucking crybabies in here. That was a fantastic match. HHH dropping the sledgehammer was such a cool shot.

Zhengi

So ladies and gentlemen, we must now ask the question that is on everyone's mind. Who else can go up against the Undertaker?

Altazor

yeah, the ending was weak but still... it really shows how bad this WM has been if this match has been the finest of the night.

WinoMcCougarstein said:
So apparently no one on GAF can be pleased. So many fucking crybabies in here. That was a fantastic match. HHH dropping the sledgehammer was such a cool shot.
Gogoplata is joke move of MMA world. Besides that, great match.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Zhengi said:
So ladies and gentlemen, we must now ask the question that is on everyone's mind. Who else can go up against the Undertaker?

Sting. Duh. Or Cena will end the streak next year.

Mr. Sam

For a second there, I thought they were going to sell this as The Undertaker genuinely killing himself to win. I'm glad he started moving.

Altazor

Zhengi said:

THE ROCK.

oh, The Undertaker looks fucking destroyed.

JdFoX187

Banned
WinoMcCougarstein said:
:lol U Jelly?

It was a "solid," if not uninspired match carried by Hunter with Undertaker and his bum shoulder just going through the motions. The only thing that made it remarkable was how shit the rest of the card was tonight.

Verendus

Banned
Great match.

Triple H still has it 6 years later. So does Undertaker. I have to say, this show had been shite. I didn't know why I was wasting my time with this. But this match right here, this was great.

Good story in the match too. Triple H took it too lightly at the end and it cost him. Less pity and more ruthless aggression was needed to win.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Damn great match from HHH and Taker. Much better than I was expecting.

And I actually liked that ending. A little dragged out in execution, but it worked well for the match.

Lost Fragment said:
Match would've been a lot better if 75% of it wasn't finisher, kick out, finisher, kick out.

At least the other 25% that was spots was amazing... Match was fucking awful, but I guess we don't want actual wrestling in the product and people are sold on it by the looks of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom