• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| WrassleMania Sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.

JdFoX187

Banned
Okay, now this is getting to be too much. I know they're padding for time, but get on with it. Undertaker hamming it up like no other.

WinoMcCougarstein said:
So apparently no one on GAF can be pleased. So many fucking crybabies in here. That was a fantastic match. HHH dropping the sledgehammer was such a cool shot.
You're new here, aren't you? WrestleGAF is a fickle GAF.

Like I said: Not a bad match, but it does not even touch Taker vs HBK I and II.

Mr. Sam

Rafa=FedKilla said:
Kicking out of finishers does not make a good match.

Lost Fragment said:
Match would've been a lot better if 75% of it wasn't finisher, kick out, finisher, kick out.

I love you guys. Not even being sarcastic. The amount of people that won't recognise this as a finisherfest will be unreal.

It was still decent, mind you, though a lot of it was just two old men lying around, resting.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Plywood said:
Daniel Bryan could use it.
All that's needed is for bryan to go heel. Have him have a feud with punk, and then end it with a match with taker at 28

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
They are going to load him into an ambulance which Sting will be driving!

JdFoX187

Banned
There has been so much wasted time on this show they could have squeezed Daniel Bryan and Sheamus in and given the WHC match a hell of a lot more time. The producer should be fired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom