• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| WrassleMania Sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.
15709-620x--1.png.jpg

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I'm actually liking this post match, they're emphasizing that Taker can't do this forever he's getting old his body isn't what it used to be, etc. Why ya'll hating? He'll likely be done 20-0, so stop moaning.

I actually loved that ending, with Trips desperately trying everything to get out of the hold, I was willing him to get back to his feet and powerbomb Taker out of the hold, but HHH sold it amazingly well, great storytelling and I think I can forgive finisher overkill in a match like that, just really enjoyable for the majority and a hell of a lot damn more entertaining than anything else on the card.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Man, HHH is so good with his body language and facial expressions. Just like Orton.

Kyoufu

The worst part about that ending was Triple H could've just used the sledgehammer to get out of the hold.

Very poor.

LordK

They should bring the cart out to speed up his entrance if they bring it out because he takes too long to leave.

Verendus

Banned
Is that Eddie's wife? What the hell?

Edit:

Kyoufu said:
The worst part about that ending was Triple H could've just used the sledgehammer to get out of the hold.

Very poor.
Okay, this is just silly.

In reality, the Gogoplata is going to stop you dead short within seconds. It's a lethal move when applied right. It won't have you hanging on like Triple H did for so long. Not using the sledgehammer is part of the finish and the story. Don't try to apply real logic to wrestling when they're already asking you to suspend disbelief like that.

There are things a person can hold against this match like the fact that after the two big spots, it was just finisher after finisher.

But this is just stupid.

Cena vs. Taker?
No fucking thanks.

I like Taker wrestling people who you know... can wrestle.

Sting or Rock everything else would be redundant or not worth his last match.

dream

Plywood said:
I'm actually liking this post match, they're emphasizing that Taker can't do this forever he's getting old his body isn't what it used to be, etc. Why ya'll hating? He'll likely be done 20-0, so stop moaning.

Bootaaay said:
I actually loved that ending, with Trips desperately trying everything to get out of the hold, I was willing him to get back to his feet and powerbomb Taker out of the hold, but HHH sold it amazingly well, great storytelling and I think I can forgive finisher overkill in a match like that, just really enjoyable for the majority and a hell of a lot damn more entertaining than anything else on the card.

THIS.

That match, with entrances and the awesome Undertaker selling afterwards, will be remembered as something special.

JdFoX187

Banned
(._.) said:
they wanted to make hhh look good there
Wouldn't be surprised if it was for Snooki. Doubt that was Triple H booking. It's been like that the whole show.

Shouldn't McTaker be checking on her man?

Here's the reason I think that was a great match: I thought the streak was over after the third pedigree AND after Trips' tombstone. I can't think of any other time where I actually thought that in any of the streak matches.

bigosc2k

Banned
They milked it with Undertaker's entrance and exit from the ring, they could of used it for Lobster Head and Daniels match along with more time for Edge vs Del Rio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom