• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| WrassleMania Sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Frankman said:
FUK THE ROCK AND HIS HEEL SELF. Racist, Hollywood has changed him.

lol

man Cena had that coming for using the Negro Gospel. smh dude thought he could have the hometown advantage with that shit.

If this was a Rumble or Summerslam it would have been good, but what made the PPv special? Taker vs HHH was great. I always think of Mania as a time when things change in the WWE, either we get a new champion or we have new contenders, but none of that happened. If Wrestlemania didn't happen tonight, Raw would still be the same on Monday.

Overall a bad WM, Cody vs Rey and HHH vs Taker were the only great matches, didn't even get excited for what the Rock did to Cena, way to predicable.

Mr. Sam

AnEternalEnigma said:
I like how Cena was suddenly full of fire and a-okay when Rock restarted the match.

Fuckface needs to watch HHH/Taker again and learn to sell.

He was selling like Undertaker - i.e. like he was about to keel over and die - right until the end.

Raw will be fun tomorrow- didn't watch WM cause I had a feeling it wouldn't be interesting. The updates from all people here were enough.

Happy to hear Cena got his ass Rock-bottomed though.

Only thing I hope is the Lawler-Cole thing finally gets buried. I'm tired of it and it makes the TV telecasts worse because they don't talk about the matches anymore.

Kyoufu

WinoMcCougarstein said:
You're such a fucking crybaby moaner. I imagine you are a BLAST to be around in real like. Fucking Eeyore!

In real like? ok

Anyway, the ending was horrible. People predicted that shit last week on twitter/facebook.

The whole PPV minus Rhodes vs Rey was trash.

DMczaf said:
Really? You wanted "Rock and Cena make up! Screw over the Miz" ending that much?

Okay 2nd worst possible ending. But it feels like nothing happened. Rock will go away, Miz and Cena feud will continue and Cena will win the belt. Wouldn't surprise me at all if this happened as soon as tomorrow night.

The whole thing was centered around Rock's guest appearance and getting the most out of that, which I can understand, but now that it's over it kinda feels like a waste.

remnant

Banned
dream said:
I'd say you're the smartest EntertainmentGAFer but really...that's just common sense.

I think we'd all be a lot happier if they switched the two main events around. The way it played out is so flat because the show peaked early and couldn't recover.
Didn't HHH push the rule that the WWE title always ends a Wrestlmania

ghostmind

MOTN: Undertaker/HHH
Runners-up: Cody Rhodes/Mysterio and CM Punk/Orton
Biggest Surprise: Snooki
Special Mention: Trish's ass

Too many time-wasters instead of proper US title, IC title and tag title matches. Why even have titles otherwise?

Ninja Scooter said:
Okay 2nd worst possible ending. But it feels like nothing happened. Rock will go away, Miz and Cena feud will continue and Cena will win the belt. Wouldn't surprise me at all if this happened as soon as tomorrow night.

The whole thing was centered around Rock's guest appearance and getting the most out of that, which I can understand, but now that it's over it kinda feels like a waste.

Rock's sticking around for a few months, I think Cena vs Rock is planned for Summerslam.

After buying the two ROH PPVs this weekend for $20, I felt like I was cheating wrestling out of money for all that entertainment value I got out of those two shows, so I bought mania.

After watching mania, I feel wrestling owes me about $40 now.

dream

remnant said:

I thought they considered the streak to be the most important thing in WWE lore but I dunno.

Barrage

remnant said:

You would think he would know that doesn't work considering, he's stunk up the joint TWICE in a WM Main Event that needed to be lower in the card (HHH/Jericho, HHH/Orton)

Brinbe said:
you didn't miss anything

No, it stopped recording... I was watching live, so I am fine. It stooped just as Rock was getting up on the turnbuckle, so I missed 10 seconds I guess. I was recoding for my mate to watch tomorrow

DMczaf

Ninja Scooter said:

Nothing happened?

Cena lost a WM main event, and Miz kept the belt. They also now have a full on Cena/Rock match pretty much set now.

I'm still shocked they kept the belt on Miz, that's huge.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Altazor said:
Dark match.

edit: or maybe not, I'm not sure actually.
They went out as a dark match, but with lumberjacks. The lumberjacks all jumped in and they turned it into a non-title battle royal that Great Khali won.

So no, there was no Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan for the US Championship.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Entropia said:
Uh.,.. did that Sheamus match happen or not?
Was announced as a Lumberjack match, the wrestlers got crazy and attacked each other, Teddy made it a Royal Rumble and Khali won it.

Khali.

Fucking.

Won.

It.

DMczaf said:
Nothing happened?

Cena lost a WM main event, and Miz kept the belt. They also now have a full on Cena/Rock match pretty much set now.

I'm still shocked they kept the belt on Miz, that's huge.

Is it confirmed that Rock is full on sticking around though? If it's a bunch of guest spots like the last month of RAW no thanks, but if he's a regular for the rest of the spring/summer I'll take my words back.

So is WWE really better off with the PG style and the new-school writing?
The only way they'll learn is for them to make less money and have to change...

Lunchbox

Banned
Keyser Soze said:
No, it stopped recording... I was watching live, so I am fine. It stooped just as Rock was getting up on the turnbuckle, so I missed 10 seconds I guess. I was recoding for my mate to watch tomorrow
put the miz intro on youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom