• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

F72FbcG.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Caught the end of Raw. Flair really sucked the wind out of the crowd huh. Wait someone said a photo of Steph's knockers? What happened?

Honestly the Kane angle would be fine if Kane was so freaking old, hopefully the mask passes to someone younger after Extreme Rules for them to become the next demon incarnate or shenanigans.

Showaddy

Reigns is seriously terrible in the ring, I mean I know he's green but 4 years should be long enough to at least develop competent ring skills.

somedevil

Extreme Rules right now:

Shield vs Evolution
Bryan vs Kane extreme rules
Bray vs Cena cage match
Big E vs BNB
Tamina vs Paige
Rusev vs Woods and R-truth
Rvd vs Cesaro vs Swagger

Preshow:?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You need to stop this chicanery Stro. You gotta stop these babbys in the crowd pal. I don't know whether to throw furniture or to give you a huggie.

Crowd was absolute dogshit tonight, I'm not arguing.

But the show was honestly fun imo. I'm sorry if that offends you.
I find great crowd responses are half the reason I remember some of the best wrestling moments. That's probably why the Raw show is usually so dull, most crowds aren't excited besides a handful.

Crowd was absolute dogshit tonight, I'm not arguing.

But the show was honestly fun imo. I'm sorry if that offends you.

I'm not offended, I already know you hold ca-razy opinions. Show was flat, and the crowd made it worse. You people just seem to love whenever Kane does weird crap.

KANE.

STILL TRYING TO DRAG WOMEN BACK TO HIS RINGHOLE

IN 2014

I'd hate to take a bite out of you. You're a cookie full of arsenic.

iunderstoodthatreference.gif

I'm lashing out due to this awful Cesaro push. They say the miss the old Drake Wrecker, GAF don't tempt me.

Top Bottom