• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I love how Harley Race's jacket is meant to be the names, but just says VADER RACE and that sounds like the funniest goddamn thing.

Fuck Knobbs, get that Meng Fist.

somedevil

Hogan didn't have no dame
neither did Rock or Austin

Bryan confirmed as not 'The Guy' of the company due to #Briemode

Did you phase out all 2001 when Stone cold brought in his wife Debra in before his match with the Rock and her being in his corner during his heel run afterwards?

So, when Flair interferes on behalf of Evolution and helps them win on Sunday, who will the Shield pull out of retirement to help them? I'd say Big Boss Man, but I don't think he'd help very much.

LEGIT SHOOK PRESENTS WCW HALLOWEEN HAVOC 1994

A staggering 21 gifs (and 2 pictures) and the template for every WCW main event from that point on. I went all out since I don't plan to do these nearly as often any more.

im2SFc8srAM5q.gif

itzDNGML0RfPe.gif

igeUmeDRZ6BBJ.gif

Hey dirtbag, Raw is on. This malarkey can wait.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Did you phase out all 2001 when Stone cold brought in his wife Debra in before his match with the Rock and her being in his corner during his heel run afterwards?

She was pretty much supplementary to the Austin/Vince/Angle deal. Not the focus minus about three matches. That was also responsible for some of the worst Stone Cold moments likely because Debra begged to be on tv.
So, when Flair interferes on behalf of Evolution and helps them win on Sunday, who will the Shield pull out of retirement to help them? I'd say Big Boss Man, but I don't think he'd help very much.

They're going grave digging?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Thanks Bean for linking that, I missed it as I don't check the thread during Raw. Loading the gifs now...

Tired as fuck of this Adam Rose shit considering that they will probably end up sticking him as another Fandango or Santino

He's going to Trust Fall on his opponent from the top rope, like he does to his entourage, only it'll hurt his opponent, obviously.

Man, that guy is gonna suck.

somedevil

The Preshow match. They bumped the Usos vs Rybaxel onto Raw for this?

El Torito vs. Hornswoggle in a WeeLC Match has been announced for the Extreme Rules pre-show this Sunday.

Amazing. So the final card is:

Shield vs Evolution
Bryan vs Kane in extreme rules match aka huge bump match
Bray vs Cena cage match
Tamina vs Paige
Big E vs BNB
Rvd vs Cesaro vs Swagger
Rusev vs R-truth and Woods

Top Bottom