• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

Vylash

The Preshow match. They bumped the Usos vs Rybaxel onto Raw for this?

Amazing. So the final card is:

Shield vs Evolution
Bryan vs Kane in extreme rules match aka huge bump match
Bray vs Cena cage match
Tamina vs Paige
Big E vs BNB
Rvd vs Cesaro vs Swagger
Rusev vs R-truth and Woods

.............well..............Shield vs HHH should be good!

DA he'll is a WeeLC

Probably a bunch of mini ladders and chairs.

The Preshow match. They bumped the Usos vs Rybaxel onto Raw for this?

Amazing. So the final card is:

Shield vs Evolution
Bryan vs Kane in extreme rules match aka huge bump match
Bray vs Cena cage match
Tamina vs Paige
Big E vs BNB
Rvd vs Cesaro vs Swagger
Rusev vs R-truth and Woods

Good card. I could see 4 or 5 of those matches being good to great.

Sblargh

Banned
Extreme rules will be worth it for BNB getting the belt.

Network already changing the values of things, now it's like, well, if it sucks, it sucks, it's not like I got the Network for Extreme Rules.

Edit: I'm hoping for a crazy bump that involves the flying knee somehow... ... ... ... ... knee through a window? Knee from the top of something tall so both fall after?

Bert409

im2SFc8srAM5q.gif

I could watch this all day. FUCK KNOBBS

Phatmac

Network already changing the values of things, now it's like, well, if it sucks, it sucks, it's not like I got the Network for Extreme Rules.

Edit: I'm hoping for a crazy bump that involves the flying knee somehow... ... ... ... ... knee through a window? Knee from the top of something tall so both fall after?
Recently ER has been one of the better special events so here's hoping for a good show.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
If that's what a dead career looks like, what would you call Zack Ryder's?

Any TV time on Raw, especially mic time, is an opportunity to get over.

Absolutely true. Just look at BNB. I liked him from the beginning but its fair to say most of the people who saw that gimmick at first hated it. Now he's over. How? By doing the same stupid shit incredibly well week after week.

It's also why no matter how much I joke about it why I respect the people hanging around TNA because some of them realize that at least it gets their names out there.

Absolutely true. Just look at BNB. I liked him from the beginning but its fair to say most of the people who saw that gimmick at first hated it. Now he's over. How? By doing the same stupid shit incredibly well week after week.

It's also why no matter how much I joke about it why I respect the people hanging around TNA because some of them realize that at least it gets their names out there.

I was wtf at BNB at first since it seemed like a bad comedy gimmick waiting to be squashed. But he owned the role little by little. I became a fan around Christmas RAW time. That was a good skit.

C.Dark.DN

Banned

It's kind of genius. Taking on a non-embarrassing gimmick that'll give him a lot of backstage promos and lets him be the same in the ring.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
This thread now has one hundred percent more hustle and loyalty.

Time to show some respect.
Is this like Xbone's Snap feature?

-Oh wait, controller screen.

That and a scarily competent internet browser and how well mobile gaf works on it.

somedevil

Here is a description of Knux Family on impact:

Knox returned to Impact Wrestling with his carny family. His female manager, a clown with balloons, two men on stilts and a masked muscle man.

Amazing

Pavaloo

You know what a good program would be for the Wyatts? Have Harper and Rowan feud with the Rhodes Bros. Honestly kind of writes itself. Bray manages Wyatts, Dusty manages the Rhodes, family versus family. Elevates everyone, makes tag team scene interesting, doesn't need to involve belts, etc.

Top Bottom