• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arkham Asylum Mafia |OT| It's time to kill the Bat

Faddy

Banned
So,

Sorian's shot got roleblocked
Scums kill got ???
Someone gave Fat a double vote
Someone blocked Fat form voting

Did I get all that?

CCS gave the double vote, I think we can be pretty sure CCS is town. I'm working on the theory scum have a Jack of All Trades Batman that was responsible for the curse and poison

Scum definitely need a cop. Either to search for their secret partner, find neutrals or investigate players so they don't get tripped up by roles like mine. I would be very shocked if they didn't have one.

Fat4all

Banned
Under a very specific situation, it would be beneficial for a scum team to not night kill and back that up a town claim with manufactured results (like saying they saved me).

Faddy

Banned
Under a very specific situation, it would be beneficial for a scum team to not night kill and back that up a town claim with manufactured results (like saying they saved me).

What do you make of the situation where you were seemingly double-targeted by scum?

Timeaisis

I just don't see how that would confirm weemad town. How would we even know that you would be their target?

I see your point, it's possible, I just don't think it happened.

Faddy

Banned
I just don't see how that would confirm weemad town. How would we even know that you would be their target?

I see your point, it's possible, I just don't think it happened.

He literally opened the day with a post about how great a doctor he was by saving Fat.

I am very dubious especially with his lack of name claiming.

I was being too cocky earlier on. I am Deathstroke.

Timeaisis

He literally opened the day with a post about how great a doctor he was by saving Fat.

I am very dubious especially with his lack of name claiming.

I was being too cocky earlier on. I am Deathstroke.

Yeah, and no one believes him. It's a stupid plan, if that was their plan.

Fat4all

Banned
The simplest way to clear weemad as town would of been to lynch Zipped.

Both weemad and Zipped are claiming to be poison doctors, one of them are lying.

Faddy

Banned
Yeah, and no one believes him. It's a stupid plan, if that was their plan.

I think the plan was just badly executed.The plan wasn't supposed to come off so abrasive.

They prove town doctor, counterclaim zipped. When zipped flips poison doctor they claim both doctors can cure poison and hey didn't you see how fat4all was saved.

Fat4all

Banned
What do you make of the situation where you were seemingly double-targeted by scum?

The simplest answer I could think of is the vote block comes from somewhere neutral. If it came from a scum, they wouldn't of bothered trying to kill me as well, unless they were being extra cautious and thought I might be protected. It would be wiser for scum to spread out their focus, though.

It's a weird one.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Jesus christ there's a lot to catch up on. Serves me right for spending an entire day moving.

So to start with, is Faddy town or not?

Fat4all

Banned
I think the biggest thing to weemad potentially being scum is what that role has done so far. The role claim happened, scum never seemed to go after them fully, nor did the role get a lot of heat until very recently. It's also a role that hasn't produced any results for town seemingly until today.

If it's a scum strategy to claim as a doc, then they need to reinforce the doctor claim hard, and that could explain not night killing anyone.

Timeaisis

Actually, I think my point still stands? Any reason for believing Fat was scum's target last night? Other than weemad saying so.

Unless I'm misunderstanding something on a very basic level, weemad claimed doctor, which can cure poison and protect, effectively counterclaiming zipped.

If all that is true, I can say with 95% certainly that Fat4All was not targeted by scum last night.

Faddy

Banned
Claims
Nudull - doctor no name
Penguin - name claimed Penguin, so did mickd
Timeaisis - Thunderdome no name
AbsolutBro - watcher, Riddler
Faddy - lynch bomb, Deathstroke
Fat4all - override, Anarky
CCS - double vote gifter, Two Face
Sorian - neutral killer, Joker
Zippedpinhead - poison doc, Bat Mite

No Claims
Verelios
Fireblend
Bronx-Man
Flame_AC
Lone_Prodigy

Faddy

Banned
Actually, I think my point still stands? Any reason for believing Fat was scum's target last night? Other than weemad saying so.

Unless I'm misunderstanding something on a very basic level, weemad claimed doctor, which can cure poison and protect, effectively counterclaiming zipped.

If all that is true, I can say with 95% certainly that Fat4All was not targeted by scum last night.

If our alleged Doctor claimed to protect Fat and there were no kills, who did scum target? Unless they didn't target which you said was unlikely.

Timeaisis

Let's see if y'all can figure this out. I'll give you a couple minutes.

Weemad is either definitely lying or he's a terrible doctor.

Because he had batsnacks' lost bulletproof vest of course.

I claimed to target FatDog. I did not specify thata scum must have targeted him . The lack of night kills speaks for itself there.

Timeaisis

I claimed to target FatDog. I did not specify thata scum must have targeted him . The lack of night kills speaks for itself there.

uh huh

Am...am I the best doctor in gafia? At 100% saving?

I may just be.

I saved FatDog last night, because as far as I'm concerned he's the only 100% townfolk folk in this dang game.

Sure sounds like you were sure of yourself.

Faddy

Banned

You put that together rather quickly.

Was the BP vest on anyone elses radar?

Seems like you have been milling over why Time survived for a while.

Timeaisis

Does kind of seem like scum were hanging on my every word waiting for the BP reveal to come up, huh? Weemad comes in directly after I pose the question.

You put that together rather quickly.

Was the BP vest on anyone elses radar?

Seems like you have been milling over why Time survived for a while.

Quickly?

Since Timey baited scum into taking a potshot at him by thumbing his nose at them. That was ages ago, day three i think.

Quickly?

Since Timey baited scum into taking a potshot at him by thumbing his nose at them. That was ages ago, day three i think.

And frankly, since I "put it together" so quickly, why would i allow my alleged mafia team to target someone with a bulletproof vest? I would not allow that.

Faddy

Banned
Does kind of seem like scum were hanging on my every word waiting for the BP reveal to come up, huh? Weemad comes in directly after I pose the question.

Monitoring the thread but not posting.

It wasn't even clear that Batsnack gave away a BP vest, he could have given away a kill.

Your statement is exactly correct.

So, perform this thought experiment.

Why does Wee, as a town doctor, counterclaim zipped for poison doctor?
Why does Wee, as a mafia member, counterclaim the town doctor zipped, guaranteeing end of life within two game days?

Keeping in mind scum team is down two members, and probably has no more than 5 since there's a pair of neutrals.

Timeaisis

Monitoring the thread but not posting.

It wasn't even clear that Batsnack gave away a BP vest, he could have given away a kill.

Yup, and I don't even think the vest had been discussed much (if at all). And yet they had it locked and loaded because they'd been chewing it over after they'd made the mistake.

Why does Wee, as a mafia member, counterclaim the town doctor zipped, guaranteeing end of life within two game days?

Keeping in mind scum team is down two members, and probably has no more than 5 since there's a pair of neutrals.

I dunno, why did you guys try to shoot me after I told you I was bulletproof yesterday? Y'all are making weird decisions.

I think the biggest thing to weemad potentially being scum is what that role has done so far. The role claim happened, scum never seemed to go after them fully, nor did the role get a lot of heat until very recently. It's also a role that hasn't produced any results for town seemingly until today.

If it's a scum strategy to claim as a doc, then they need to reinforce the doctor claim hard, and that could explain not night killing anyone.

This is actually a fair and logical statement. That is a datum in favor of my inheriting a scum role.

Faddy

Banned

Because Nudull was playing very badly.

Timeaisis

I think this is just arrogant scum thinking they could get away with a few things, and failing hard. They didn't believe my BP challenge, and they thought they could easily counterclaim zippped since he's not in the thread too often.

Yup, and I don't even think the vest had been discussed much (if at all). And yet they had it locked and loaded because they'd been chewing it over after they'd made the mistake.

I dunno, why did you guys try to shoot me after I told you I was bulletproof yesterday? Y'all are making weird decisions.

This sound like your thought resulted in "Wee is an idiot scum". I'll grant you that would be an idiot scum move. May I ask why you skipped over the part where you thought experiment that I'm the town doctor/poison doctor?

Timeaisis

This sound like your thought resulted in "Wee is an idiot scum". I'll grant you that would be an idiot scum move. May I ask why you skipped over the part where you thought experiment that I'm the town doctor/poison doctor?

I'm not saying you're an idiot, you gotta do what you can with the cards your dealt.

And as to why I don't think you're the town doctor. That's easy. You are still alive.

Timeaisis

So here's my proposition.

We lynch Vere today, kind of as planned. I will probably die overnight (maybe not tho?). Tomorrow go after weemad, and the next day, it really depends.

I keep going back and forth on faddy, no offense bud, but you could be trying to play this close to the chest as scum(and if that's the case, you are very convincing).

Those are my thoughts. I'm gonna go to bed here in a bit.

Because Nudull was playing very badly.

I think this is just arrogant scum thinking they could get away with a few things, and failing hard. They didn't believe my BP challenge, and they thought they could easily counterclaim zippped since he's not in the thread too often.

I'm not saying you're an idiot, you gotta do what you can with the cards your dealt.

And as to why I don't think you're the town doctor. That's easy. You are still alive.
But counterclaiming zipped AS POISON DOC in my first post of the game [I think it was] was unnecessary if I was mafia. There could certainly be a reg doc and a poison doc, but not 2 poison docs when we've only had one poisoning in four (?) game days [unless someone isn't sharing their imminent death].

Nudull had already thoroughly claimed the regular doctor role, yes.

Top Bottom