• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arkham Asylum Mafia |OT| It's time to kill the Bat

Wait, Timeasis is bulletproof?

Timeasis sneered at scum before playing his role (N3?), saying they could shoot him but not stop him.

He has not shared whether he was naturally bulletproof per his role, or whether he was given a bulletproof gift. We do not know whether batsnacks bought/gave a gift at all, but he could have afforded a bulletproof vest the night he died.

We do not know if Time was targeted, or if he is really bulletproof.

Follow?

Faddy

Banned
So here's my proposition.

We lynch Vere today, kind of as planned. I will probably die overnight (maybe not tho?). Tomorrow go after weemad, and the next day, it really depends.

I keep going back and forth on faddy, no offense bud, but you could be trying to play this close to the chest as scum(and if that's the case, you are very convincing).

Those are my thoughts. I'm gonna go to bed here in a bit.

I'm sure scum knew my role, that is why I claimed in such a weird way. If I had done it straight up it loses all utility and I thought I got enough info from what I perceived as people moving from scum to town on me that it was worth giving it up.

Flame_AC

I'm following along with the developments, I can't wait to see the list of all the night actions.

I suppose there's no need for my claim then.

Verelios

I'm undecided on if I should claim or not...realistically speaking there's no way to prove my role today but I'd say that I am useful. On the other hand, I don't want to live today and then come back tomorrow to a day of back and forth with scum trying to muddy conversation.

Timeaisis

I'm sure scum knew my role, that is why I claimed in such a weird way. If I had done it straight up it loses all utility and I thought I got enough info from what I perceived as people moving from scum to town on me that it was worth giving it up.

Fair enough. You can at least see where I'm coming from, yes? We both have been going back and forth on eachother for quite some time now.

Sorian

Banned
Guardians of the galaxy was great on a second viewing too. You should all watch it.

If only a few more people were interested I could have got you blown to hell.

You don't want to do that. Well, maybe you do, but I don't think you do.

Yes. Doesn't work if I get NK'd.

If my reads are right scum had Sorian and me investigated on nights 1 & 2. I have no idea why they didn't just keep Sorian roleblocked and kill me night 3.

Sorian how many times have you been roleblocked?

0 times if I had to guess.

Found scum guys.

So Time this turned into a very useful endeavour.

VOTE: Verelios

Indeed it has.

Vote: Verelios

I can get behind this. Why not? Faddy and time are both making sense, I tend to agree with time's theory of no kills versus weemadarthur's (because they are a liar and I am the town poison doctor so they/nudull might not even be a doctor but scum hiding doctor
Since I can't vote for weemadarthur, I will follow along with the verelios vote (though honestly I am all for flame_AC as well, a little less on fireblend but eh I could be persuaded).

vote: verelios

Verelios

Well, if I don't claim now then when will I? I'm the father in law of Batman, grandfather of Damian Wayne and great leader of the league of shadows.

Also, possessor of the Lazarus pit bitches, yeah!

Flame_AC

Well, if I don't claim now then when will I? I'm the father in law of Batman, grandfather of Damian Wayne and great leader of the league of shadows.

Also, possessor of the Lazarus pit bitches, yeah!

Y'know, This is a bad way to word it. This sounds like you're a member of the batfamily, which you might be apparently?

Bronx-Man

Banned
Timeasis sneered at scum before playing his role (N3?), saying they could shoot him but not stop him.

He has not shared whether he was naturally bulletproof per his role, or whether he was given a bulletproof gift. We do not know whether batsnacks bought/gave a gift at all, but he could have afforded a bulletproof vest the night he died.

We do not know if Time was targeted, or if he is really bulletproof.

Follow?
I'm going to be very careful about this, but all I'm going to say is that Timeasis is not naturally bulletproof.

Verelios

Y'know, This is a bad way to word it. This sounds like you're a member of the batfamily, which you might be apparently?
If you read Batman (and who doesn't read Batman?) you'd know Ra's and Bruce are quite irreconcilable. Except when I let Jason use pitt...but that was like, just out of spite.

Verelios

Yeah, though I'm thinking if I don't die today then scum will probably kill me anyway.

*sigh, I own the lazarus pit and can use it, is that clear enough?

DAY 5 CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

Verelios (4)
Faddy 2653 2853
Bronx-Man 2755
Zippedpinhead 2866 2898
Faddy 3000
Timeaisis 3002
Zippedpinhead 3009

Flame_AC (1)
Verelios 2673

Fireblend (1)
Penguin 2806
Faddy 2853 2858

Faddy (0): Timeaisis 2845 3002, Faddy 2858 3000, Sorian 2895 2915, Zippedpinhead 2898 3009

No active vote for Day 5: AbsolutBro, CCS, Fat4all, Fireblend, Flame_AC, Lone_Prodigy, Sorian (has previously voted), weemadarthur

Day 5 Postcount: AbsolutBro 8, Bronx-Man 7, CCS 3, Faddy 85, Fat4all 48, Fireblend 7, Flame_AC 19, Lone_Prodigy 11, Penguin 9, Sorian 22, Timeaisis 47, Verelios 34, weemadarthur 42, Zippedpinhead 20

Day 5 ends:
red_1494716400.png

Automated vote tally here

8 votes for majority

Flame_AC

Are we wasting a day if we lynch someone that has a 50/50 shot of coming back?

I mean, the other choices are me, Fireblend, or lynch bomb Faddy. If all of y'all feel like all of us are town, then testing a role isn't the worst possible option. Now that scum knows a night kill is pointless, then there's no reason for them to target Verelios ever.

Fat4all

Banned
Are we wasting a day if we lynch someone that has a 50/50 shot of coming back?

the only other 50/50 we have is Zipped/weemad

If they come back town, then that's that, they are confirmed town.

Or you could lynch Faddy and let him blow up someone, that'd be fun.

Got scum reads on Fire or Flame?

Flame_AC

No, that'd be pretty silly/weird. Only that night they died

So then this is just a command you send in at night and it autorevives someone who died that night? Or is it a day command you send in once everyone gets to see the dead person's flip? Cause those would be two wildly different things.

Verelios

So then this is just a command you send in at night and it autorevives someone who died that night? Or is it a day command you send in once everyone gets to see the dead person's flip? Cause those would be two wildly different things.
The former...when has there been the latter?

Flame_AC

The former...when has there been the latter?

In my mind. Day commands wouldn't be too weird. I wonder if there'd actually be any notification that you revived someone or if it'd behave like a doc block? Since we're not seeing a flip, similar to a doctor protection.

Verelios

It autorevives someone? Your explanation makes no sense with this if true. Also, you could have saved my Harley. Terrible.

VOTE: Verelios
?

Didn't I just say I can use the pit at night. I need to choose if I want to or not. I know you're upset about Natiko brah, sorry. I tell Faddy if I want to revive someone and if there's more than two I get a choice.

Sorian

Banned
?

Didn't I just say I can use the pit at night. I need to choose if I want to or not. I know you're upset about Natiko brah, sorry. I tell Faddy if I want to revive someone and if there's more than two I get a choice.

So you tell "Faddy" (I won't nit pick the typo even if my comedic streak wants me to) and then either the one dead person gets revived or if multiple people die then you get sent the list of the dead and get to choose? What if you don't tell fran ahead of time?

Verelios

So you tell "Faddy" (I won't nit pick the typo even if my comedic streak wants me to) and then either the one dead person gets revived or if multiple people die then you get sent the list of the dead and get to choose? What if you don't tell fran ahead of time?
Then obviously no one gets into my pit. He has to know if I want to use it or not, otherwise wouldn't it just be a night 1 ability?

Sorian

Banned
Why does it sound like something is inconsistent here? You tell fran ahead of time to raise the nk but if there is more than one you get a choice, but it sounds like you get a choice regardless of whether you tell fran ahead of time or not.

This isn't my job, back to playing nier.

Verelios

Why does it sound like something is inconsistent here? You tell fran ahead of time to raise the nk but if there is more than one you get a choice, but it sounds like you get a choice regardless of whether you tell fran ahead of time or not.

This isn't my job, back to playing nier.
You're making it a lot more complicated than it is. About 2 hours before day start I get who died and of I want to revive them. It's a yes or no question.

Penguin

Now this is an odd one because can he use his power on himself or does it have to be someone else?

I got to say, for my first game, role madness is fascinating. I imagine not many games with these many powers.

And since we're role claiming, like said mine is super lame, I can "bet" on who I think will be taken overnight. Let's say I'm not a gambling man for a reason

Timeaisis

You're making it a lot more complicated than it is. About 2 hours before day start I get who died and of I want to revive them. It's a yes or no question.

So your a doctor, then? You gets a list of people who are gonna get NKed?

Sounds extremely powerful. Have you used it yet? Why or why not? Is it one shot?

Faddy

Banned
?

I don't think that will work. My power specifically says the person dies at the beginning of the next day phase and cannot be stopped.

Faddy

Banned
Now this is an odd one because can he use his power on himself or does it have to be someone else?

I got to say, for my first game, role madness is fascinating. I imagine not many games with these many powers.

And since we're role claiming, like said mine is super lame, I can "bet" on who I think will be taken overnight. Let's say I'm not a gambling man for a reason

Don't do this. We are at the point where you either full claim or keep your mouth shut. And rapidly approaching the point where we should consider a mass claim.

Top Bottom