• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arkham Asylum Mafia |OT| It's time to kill the Bat

@Fat
I don't think you have voted today? I'd like to see your double but useless vote to evaluate CCS please. ....apologies if you already have.

CCS

Banned
@CCS
I have never understood why, on a night where royal flush was rather vindicated by winning a thunderdome against Mazre, you would choose to give him a double vote when he said in advance he would be dying of poison in the nighttime. Could you please explain this to me?

I assumed that the poison doctor would heal him (since I believe someone was hinting that they were).

@Penguin
I don't disbelieve your role claim. Given the data you provided, you'll want to bet on either me or Zipped to be lynched on day six, unless some new information comes out during the rest of the day. Pick the one you think town will attack, and is most likely to survive the night, not necessarily the one you think is most likely to be the actual town doctor [if there is one].

Unless you disagree of course, it's your role to use.

franconp

Sorry to be a pain, game mods

Doublevote: Faddy

Don't hurt me too bad

Fat4all is modkil...

Jk. But you will be modkilled if you try again.

Please don't use a command you are not allowed to. Also please unvote so the automatic tally counts it

Fat4all

Banned
wet-dog.gif

Fireblend

Banned
What's even going on. What was the point of that Fat? I know my activity's been low today but I don't think I should be that out of the loop.

All that proves is that either Faddy can't double vote or that he can't vote at all.

I'm not going to ask you to try again with just a regular vote. No sense tempting fate twice.

Weemadarthur, don't make people modkill themselves...

Fat4all

Banned
CCS is the confirmed Double vote giver, and they confirmed in this thread that they wasted their last gift by giving it to me.

Ask them again if you want

also, my name isn't Faddy

Flame_AC

flame is entirely absent, I remember nothing.

Conclusions:
Flame is scummy for non participation, faddy is not really scummy day three, fireblend not scummy looking, verelios pretty scummy looking.

Wow. No reason to respond to a claim of nothing. Post counts aren't everything, but I'm in top half of people still alive I believe, so to say that I'm entirely absent would be very wrong.

I'm not claiming until you give us a role name.

CCS is the confirmed Double vote giver, and they confirmed in this thread that they wasted their last gift by giving it to me.

Ask them again if you want

also, my name isn't Faddy

My bad, completely mistyped there. I am very Sorry fat4all. Baring both you and CCS being scum I'll say that you are probably town. Simplest answer is almost always the correct one and all.

Flame_AC

It's been suspicious for awhile now, the explanation provided didn't make sense. Most everyone finds it some level of suspicious.

Day 4 rereaad
Fireblend
May be getting less active, but no change to my read - 75% town likelihood

Flame
Same as day 3, nothing. Read = null.

Verelios
Constant scum read.

Faddy
Might be a scum read for the day full of sucking up to neutrals, but maybe I just find it plausible that he's a neutral. These two posts:
Well I think you should use it to clear yourself but I don't think you should use it on Sorian. Let scum worry about him.

As I said I like Zipped or Verelios. Take the shot at one of them and I would be fine with that today.
My role info shows me Zipped is scum based on his role claim + admitting to being BatMite
I scum read Verelios
....don't see scum faddy only throwing teammates under the bus without a town to mix in there

Ok. I suggest you pick

Verelios
Zippedpinhead
Fireblend
acohrs

Here again, 1 flipped mafia, 1 one I'm sure of from my extra info you don't have, 1 that is heavily scum read, and 1 that is heavily town read and not real likely to get the boot.

Result, V.

Fat4all is modkil...

Jk. But you will be modkilled if you try again.

Please don't use a command you are not allowed to. Also please unvote so the automatic tally counts it

Whew!

I didn't think when you said vote blocked that it meant self restraint from trying!

Thanks for doing it Fat.

I appreciate your thoughts on the game state, but I'd still like your name. I don't understand why that's so difficult.

I'm still playing day five, how about the rest of you?

When someone provides a logical explanation how my providing information to public view will benefit town, I will reconsider my position.

Will soon pop in some info for day six consideration in the event I am night killed.
Mafia would be silly to flip me since y'all would just turbo Zipped, but we have had poor decisions made in games in the past, so they might aim for me. Also we have a self admitted neutral serial killer, so....

Faddy

Banned
Day 4 rereaad
Fireblend
May be getting less active, but no change to my read - 75% town likelihood

Flame
Same as day 3, nothing. Read = null.

Verelios
Constant scum read.

Faddy
Might be a scum read for the day full of sucking up to neutrals, but maybe I just find it plausible that he's a neutral. These two posts:

My role info shows me Zipped is scum based on his role claim + admitting to being BatMite
I scum read Verelios
....don't see scum faddy only throwing teammates under the bus without a town to mix in there

Here again, 1 flipped mafia, 1 one I'm sure of from my extra info you don't have, 1 that is heavily scum read, and 1 that is heavily town read and not real likely to get the boot.

Result, V.

Why don't you vote for me.

Fat4all

Banned
Why did you use the command Doublevote? When Verelios used it he just wrote Double

I didn't look back at when the doublevote was used, I thought the command was "doublevote".

The PM I got at the start of the day doesn;t say how to input the command, just that I got the double vote ability, but wasn't allowed to vote, so it was canceled out.

Fat4all

Banned
* Not "canceled out", more that I wasn't able to use it, so to speak.

I think it was implied by fran that I only had the doublevote for today, so it was a wash.

Faddy

Banned
I didn't look back at when the doublevote was used, I thought the command was "doublevote".

The PM I got at the start of the day doesn;t say how to input the command, just that I got the double vote ability, but wasn't allowed to vote, so it was canceled out.

Maybe you just used the wrong command.

Why don't you try again?

Top Bottom