• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arkham Asylum Mafia |OT| It's time to kill the Bat

For night 5, I need to be on the person I think is townest. From my point of view, due to the poor gameplay from all of the people here, that's.....myself.

Vote: verelios

Wow voting is much easier since i got a keyboard and don't have to use the on screen one.

If I still have time to play this weekend, I can pop back in and reread day five and offer views on that. The rest of the current discussion is a very important one for day six. I'll be happy to play day six on day six. I finished my reread, thanks for giving me the time. If people want to turbo today I no longer object.

Verelios

I didn't look back at when the doublevote was used, I thought the command was "doublevote".

The PM I got at the start of the day doesn;t say how to input the command, just that I got the double vote ability, but wasn't allowed to vote, so it was canceled out.
Did we get different pms?

Faddy

Banned
One would think that if it was a fake claim they'd have come up with a fake name.

Also, I think they go by 'they'.

I'm actually quite mad at myself for the mistake.

Sorry weemadarthur, you already gave me heads up. I shouldn't have made the same error twice.

Verelios

You're floundering Weemad

And I'm really suspecting whether or not you're just a NK immune scum...whatever role that is, from how often you and Nudull like to use the target themselves/no action through the days

Timeaisis

For night 5, I need to be on the person I think is townest. From my point of view, due to the poor gameplay from all of the people here, that's.....myself.

Wow voting is much easier since i got a keyboard and don't have to use the on screen one.

If I still have time to play this weekend, I can pop back in and reread day five and offer views on that. The rest of the current discussion is a very important one for day six. I'll be happy to play day six on day six. I finished my reread, thanks for giving me the time. If people want to turbo today I no longer object.

lol

Flame_AC

Luckily for you, you're certainly making it to day 6, cause you're not in the thunderdome.

Sorian

Banned
I'm still playing day five, how about the rest of you?

When someone provides a logical explanation how my providing information to public view will benefit town, I will reconsider my position.

Will soon pop in some info for day six consideration in the event I am night killed.
Mafia would be silly to flip me since y'all would just turbo Zipped, but we have had poor decisions made in games in the past, so they might aim for me. Also we have a self admitted neutral serial killer, so....

I want to kill you but I'd much rather let you and Zipped fight it out.

DAY 5 CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

Verelios (6)
Faddy 2653 2853
Bronx-Man 2755
Zippedpinhead 2866 2898
Faddy 3000
Timeaisis 3002
Zippedpinhead 3009
Sorian 3036
weemadarthur 3154

Flame_AC (1)
Verelios 2673

Fireblend (1)
Penguin 2806
Faddy 2853 2858

Faddy (0): Timeaisis 2845 3002, Faddy 2858 3000, Sorian 2895 2915, Zippedpinhead 2898 3009

No active vote for Day 5: AbsolutBro, CCS, Fat4all (has previously voted), Fireblend, Flame_AC, Lone_Prodigy

Day 5 Postcount: AbsolutBro 9, Bronx-Man 16, CCS 4, Faddy 107, Fat4all 65, Fireblend 10, Flame_AC 30, Lone_Prodigy 12, weemadarthur 54, Penguin 19, Sorian 33, Timeaisis 58, Verelios 61, Zippedpinhead 26

Day 5 ends:
red_1494716400.png

Automated vote tally here

8 votes for majority

CCS

Banned
I seem to recall Verelios using the command "Doublevote" to enter it as well as "Double". FWIW the command I use to choose who gets it is "Doublevote".

Faddy

Banned
I think we gave weemadarthur enough time to claim and they didn't come through. So it will be Turbo when we get the chance.

I am still pushing for everyone to claim. Usually we wouldn't want to claim as to protect town power roles but since everyone has a PR it is best to hear them all and evaluate who's claim stacks up best.

Fireblend

Banned
Pro-Turbo since this day phase seems to be going nowhere and I don't have much time on Saturdays anyway.

Anti-mass claim, I don't feel like we're at a stage yet where that'd be more of use to town than scum. Would you instantly distrust any vanilla claim for example? It's not like we're without leads either, let's clear up the Weemad-Zipped thing before we move on. Mass claiming now seems like preempting not having anything to go on on which is far from where we're at.

Verelios

I mean, is anything else happening today? If not, and I'm guessing not from how dead this place is, then vote your conscience. Like I said previously, we're in a good spot even if we mislynch today.

Faddy

Banned
Pro-Turbo since this day phase seems to be going nowhere and I don't have much time on Saturdays anyway.

Anti-mass claim, I don't feel like we're at a stage yet where that'd be more of use to town than scum. Would you instantly distrust any vanilla claim for example? It's not like we're without leads either, let's clear up the Weemad-Zipped thing before we move on. Mass claiming now seems like preempting not having anything to go on on which is far from where we're at.

I would mis-trust a vanilla claim. It is role madness and we already flipped a vanilla.

I see no reason we have 11 out 15 players with a claim I don't see why the other 4 shouldn't make their role known.

Fireblend

Banned
I would mis-trust a vanilla claim. It is role madness and we already flipped a vanilla.

I see no reason we have 11 out 15 players with a claim I don't see why the other 4 shouldn't make their role known.
So scum can prioritize who to night kill with full information? If anything I'd say we have too many claims in the open, not too few.

Fireblend

Banned
Why are you so reluctant to claim? Don't have a good alibi worked out?
I realize it looks like I'm making that argument to avoid claiming, but I'd be doing the same if it was out in the open. Truth be told, if I was in the position you're presuming, I'd probably stay on the sidelines since it ain't like your proposal has much traction whatsoever. I'm genuinely curious about why you're so interested in a mass claim now.

Faddy

Banned
I realize it looks like I'm making that argument to avoid claiming, but I'd be doing the same if it was out in the open. Truth be told, if I was in the position you're presuming, I'd probably stay on the sidelines since it ain't like your proposal has much traction whatsoever. I'm genuinely curious about why you're so interested in a mass claim now.

I'm interested in a mass claim now because we caught MAzre when he couldn't make a legit claim, weemadarthur cannot make a legit claim. Scum cannot claim vanilla. Therefore they need to justify what their role is and how it works.

The truth will set us free.

We are in such a great position with 2 scum down and 2 neutrals well contained. It is no longer about keeping our power roles safe but cashing in to get a full picture and solve the game.

Verelios

What a weird post.

A) how would I know?
B) isn't that the point?
What I'm saying is, do you think their roles are more threatening to town than the ones revealed, and if so, why? Because what you're saying is that scum will most definitely target those four rather than anyone else. If that's not what you're saying then I admit I don't see why you're reluctant to claim.

Fireblend

Banned
What I'm saying is, do you think their roles are more threatening to town than the ones revealed, and if so, why? Because what you're saying is that scum will most definitely target those four rather than anyone else. If that's not what you're saying then I admit I don't see why you're reluctant to claim.
What I'm saying is that right now, scum doesn't know if those 4 roles are better than the ones they know about so far. So they don't know if they should prioritize any of them over the others. And I'd rather it stayed that way instead of them having enough info.

I'm sure having full role info would be a nice parting gift for your scum teammates but you're not getting it. At least Faddy's justification is making sense as ambitious town.

Timeaisis

I'm interested in a mass claim now because we caught MAzre when he couldn't make a legit claim, weemadarthur cannot make a legit claim. Scum cannot claim vanilla. Therefore they need to justify what their role is and how it works.

The truth will set us free.

We are in such a great position with 2 scum down and 2 neutrals well contained. It is no longer about keeping our power roles safe but cashing in to get a full picture and solve the game.

If everyone mass claims today and weemad comes out tomorrow giving us their name, some may feel they're cleared. I think the only reason scum weemad hasn't claimed yet is because they are afraid they will name drop someone who also hasn't claimed, and then they'd be for sure scum to everyone. I think weemad thinks that with the mystery they might be able to wiggle out of it tomorrow.

That's my one and only fear of mass claim at this point, for whatever it's worth.

Timeaisis

If most are in agreement that weemad is scum whose gonna get lynched tomorrow, I think a mass claim would benefit us.

But I think it can wait for tomorrow. We don't need to give scum an extra 4 targets tonight for no reason.

Verelios

...I'm not sure I understand. So, the last four unclaimed people are what, the bastion of town making scum afraid to shoot blindly? Do you think scum is going to hesitate to shoot tonight? With how many hiders/cops were unveiled, do you think there are more among the four of you? Come off it Fireblend, just say you don't want to claim instead of this garbage for town narrative. I think you're being completely insincere in this conversation.

And even through all that, would scum rather have all roles out there so there may be inconsistencies brought out when their role doesn't match, or keep to themselved as 'unclaimed because I don't want to give scum information'. Fuck off, you know which one yiu are.

Verelios

If everyone mass claims today and weemad comes out tomorrow giving us their name, some may feel they're cleared. I think the only reason scum weemad hasn't claimed yet is because they are afraid they will name drop someone who also hasn't claimed, and then they'd be for sure scum to everyone. I think weemad thinks that with the mystery they might be able to wiggle out of it tomorrow.

That's my one and only fear of mass claim at this point, for whatever it's worth.
Scum always gets a set of safe names to use. Mazre only slipped up because he was a hidden partner. That, or he really thought there wasn't a clayman.

Timeaisis

Scum always gets a set of safe names to use. Mazre only slipped up because he was a hidden partner. That, or he really thought there wasn't a clayman.

Yes, but weemad has dug themselves quite the claim hole. As in, some of those safe names might not fit, thematically. So they may need to risk a more appropriate, albeit non-safe one, to name claim.

So full claim and explanation.

I am a Lynch Bomb, when I die I can pick any person on the lynch to die at the start of the next day.

The reluctance of scum to put votes on me has revealed them to me. This is how I know I was investigated on night 2

I probably won't be around the rest of the day, but I'm going to call bullshit on this. It's the absolute perfect scum out. Here:

Vote: Faddy

You think I'm scum right? Plenty of you do. So money where your mouth is.

IF Faddy is telling the truth, that he's town and I'm scum, AND that he is a lynch bomb, this is a no brainer for town. One-for-one trades are bad for Scum, better for town. I'll be on the list and you can kill me. Great trade for you.

But we both know you'll try to weasel out of it, because you're not town and you're probably not even a lynch bomb.

Timeaisis

The only reason I can see why weemad scum is not claiming:

1) None of the safe names fit the role they've made up for themselves
2) Creating a fictional role name is a risk with 4 unknown roles still out there

I can't think of any other reason to not share a role name. All the other information about their role is already out there.

I don't see any reason to do this as town.

Faddy

Banned
I probably won't be around the rest of the day, but I'm going to call bullshit on this. It's the absolute perfect scum out. Here:

Vote: Faddy

You think I'm scum right? Plenty of you do. So money where your mouth is.

IF Faddy is telling the truth, that he's town and I'm scum, AND that he is a lynch bomb, this is a no brainer for town. One-for-one trades are bad for Scum, better for town. I'll be on the list and you can kill me. Great trade for you.

But we both know you'll try to weasel out of it, because you're not town and you're probably not even a lynch bomb.

I would take that.

I have already claimed and directly opposed by weemadarthur (no offense) so I am all for his turbo tomorrow so you all can see that he is scum and I am town.

As for today, I have already voted.

Top Bottom