• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrested Development |OT| Season 4 - May 26 - Netflix Unmakes A Huge Mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharp

Guys, this is awful. Like hard to watch bad. Does it get exponentially better after the first episode ?
I don't think anyone has watched much of the rest of the show yet, considering it just came out. I didn't think it was at all bad, though (except maybe for the very first segment).

First episode was mixed. I thought Michael living with his son was a bit over the top and often the show felt rushed trying to explain everything that has happened, but there were enough good "Arrested Development" moments that I'm optimistic the next 14 will be good. Let's find out...
the second is already better.

I think it took the first to get used to the new music and format.

Mairu

First episode was mixed. I thought Michael living with his son was a bit over the top and often the show felt rushed trying to explain everything that has happened, but there were enough good "Arrested Development" moments that I'm optimistic the next 14 will be good. Let's find out...

I agree with the rushed part. It does feel a bit faster paced, I'm enjoying it though.

amnesiac

First episode definitely seemed a lot different than the rest of the series. More serous-toned. Will watch episode 2 then the rest tomorrow.

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
Yeah. So far I have no problem with this. I actually think it seems more solid than Community season 4's first half did. And I AM Community.

I am enjoying the ride.

I thought this was going to be a deleted scene? The buster second hand smoke? lol looks like they didn't even touch it from the one they showed weeks ago.

Xcellere

Ep. 1 felt awkward, almost like everyone was self-aware of what the show had become and they had to produce humor in that reality.

Really enjoyed that first episode, was a little delayed due to the mrs getting out of the shower. onto two!

End of episode spoiler:
that ostrich!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom