• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrested Development |OT| Season 4 - May 26 - Netflix Unmakes A Huge Mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezekial45

Banned
New intro is awesome.

"And now, here's the story of family who's future was abruptly cancelled."

And Maeby is looking GOOD.

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
Okay. I am now watching on my iPad after finding out that Netflix STILL does not support Chrome, AND that my Silverlight is out of date. So now I'm trying to install it so I can open it in Safari instead.

Edit: Now switched to Safari seamlessly. Off I go! *insert reference here*

Aaaaand I'm out of this thread until I'm done. See ya!

FSLink

Banned
Why does a "SHOWSTEALER PRO TRIAL VERSION" watermark show up in the flashback footage?

I imagine it's a joke at the people who are going to rip the Netflix episodes to upload to piracy sites.
EDIT: Orrr yeah, for people who pirated the originals, lol

Sharp

I can already tell I'm going to need to watch these multiple times to get everything. Especially some of Michael's rapid patter.
Is anyone else noticing more music in the first episode?
I was at first, yeah. It stopped for a while though.

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
Okay I'm not out yet, but I am a few minutes behind. But I think I am definitely marathoning tonight. And tomorrow after I pass out later tonight.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
You can tell the green screening if you are looking for it, I think. Not too bad, but it's noticeable.

Look at ~17:30 with Lucille and George Sr. (First episode) Lucille looks low res and her facial expression doesn't look as convincing as it should.

D23

i just got home and im tired as shit but knowing that THE NEW A.D IS ON NETFLIX OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

im watching

ufC2VE2.gif
Since he's listening to requests...

kLd5GZO.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom