• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrested Development |OT| Season 4 - May 26 - Netflix Unmakes A Huge Mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
GUYS! Can you all wait about 7 minutes for me to catch up? I want to watch in real-time but keep reading spoilers from 5 minutes in the future. Bah!

one of the paintings in the phoenix airport was the boat sailing away in the last episode of season 3.

at least I think it was

edit: going back... the stair car, cabin, mexico, lighthouse, rickshaw from Iraq, queen mary, the boat and a loose seal...

I'm going to enjoy re-watching these.

Lach

I really don't like the Wiig/Rogen segments. Don't dislike them as actors but the segments are just not working...

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
Oh God. All three people from Workaholics. WTF this is amazing. Ugh, 3 more minutes until I am up to episode 2. I bet all you are ahead of me.

Sharp

Done the first episode. Overall, pretty good. There were definitely a couple of elements that would have felt out of place in past seasons, but overall it felt like Arrested Development.

Mason

Just finished the first episode. Little nitpicks here and there but overall I loved it (as a start).

I'm excited to see how they weave together the various character stories episode by episode. But I'm forcing myself to stop at one for tonight.

Zebra

Just finished ep 1. I love Ron Howard clearing his throat at the beginning.

And damn, that episode got emotional at times. I definitely never felt like this at any point in the first 3 seasons.

bonesquad

First episode was mixed. I thought Michael living with his son was a bit over the top and often the show felt rushed trying to explain everything that has happened, but there were enough good "Arrested Development" moments that I'm optimistic the next 14 will be good. Let's find out...

Acid08

Banned
Finished the first episode, definitely into it. The music was a little distracting at times but it really felt like AD. Can't wait to watch the rest tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom