• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrested Development |OT| Season 4 - May 26 - Netflix Unmakes A Huge Mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.

JABEE

I have watched the first two episodes and I think the story lines that are being featured seem to be made up of the side stories that never would have received as much time during the original run. The premises were funny because not everything was decried and acted out in detail.

All of the characters play off each other. When you cut out 75% of the original cast for a majority of the scenes, you're left with something that isnt Arrested Development. It's feels more like a spinoff.

I've only seen two episodes but I hope the rest don't follow this structure.

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
Michael's delivery of "I'm used to a car with some stairs" is different than the trailer was.

Hahaha, Google. Again.

"Something it"

"He's directing now apparently.

Robot Pants

Really not digging all these cameos. Especially Kristen wig and Seth Rogan as young Lucille and George. I think they are both funny on their own, but it's so much more hilarious when Jeffery tambor and Jessica Walter play younger versions of their characters.

I have seen all the episodes (early access) as of just now, and all I can say is get through most of the episodes before passing real judgement. A couple episodes are weaker, but overall what they made is really hilarious an plain cool when you take it as a whole. And I think they managed to make the most rewatchable tv show ever, just because of the way the episodes are laid out.

Personally I loved it. I was iffy at first too, but at this point I think they just made another classic season. Can't wait to rewatch this (and I RARELY rewatch anything)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom