• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrested Development |OT| Season 4 - May 26 - Netflix Unmakes A Huge Mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.

big ander

3 eps in myself. not reading past where I should right now but:
-rhythms are way different from the 3 earlier seasons. can't call that a good or a bad thing yet, it's just different. which is odd because the one thing I kept reading from people who were at the junket and saw the first episode was "it feels exactly the same!" it doesn't. It does in a ton of ways, but it also doesn't in a ton of ways.
-the wiig and rogen segments are awful. prediction: they're clips from maeby's movie.
-don't pull out!
-episode 3 was hysterical with the music. "coincideeeence" "that's not a coincidence" "yes it issssss". in general the funniest of the first 3, and apparently 4 is even better.
What is the deal with the show stealer trial version watermark on some past AD footage?

they "stole" the show from fox.

bonesquad

First episode was mixed, the second one was kind of boring, but I really liked episode three. Method One, Tobias 'driving', the restaurant. Good stuff. Even though I don't really like this format (even if I understand why they had to do it), I can definitely see that much like the original shows it will probably take watching it all a second time to really get it all. Ok, I'll watch one more for today.

TheExodu5

Banned
The first 2 minutes of episode 4 is funnier than the entirety of the first 3 episodes. What the heck? Are the writers and directors different?

FSLink

Banned
Anybody notice the opening song changes? Or at least I noticed Tobias' episode had different instruments for the end of it.

Mairu

Episode 4 was fantastic and episode 5 is off to a great start. Every time I see Gob I get sad that he has barely had any screen time though. Can't wait to get to his episode

Sharp

The first 2 minutes of episode 4 is funnier than the entirety of the first 3 episodes. What the heck? Are the writers and directors different?
It's got to all be framing. Maybe they shine on rewatch. I actually liked episode 1 but I agree that 4 is way funnier.

Lach

That ending joke of ep 4 was glorious....

It's back baby....took a while to get up to speed but Ep 4 was great (even for all those cameos)...
Need to take a break now though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom