• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrested Development |OT| Season 4 - May 26 - Netflix Unmakes A Huge Mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weenerz

Banned
The first appearance of Carl Weathers is classic "Let me ask you this right up front, do you think anybody would be upset if one of these Crinch dolls took a walk?"

Well im up to episode 6 and I'm loving it. Its the little jokes. Like the relationships change depending on whose episode it is. I just noticed it on episode 6. Too good.

tanuki

My god, I love how there are joke setups in this that don't pay off until later episodes. It's so good.

Some of the audio work is fucking terrible. Ron Howard narrating over someone else talking? WTF?

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Yeah, I'm not worried too much about not laughing out loud much. I don't laugh a whole lot in general, and there are maybe four or five episodes of the original three seasons that really got me to vocally laugh, so I'm used to just enjoying the comedy without necessarily laughing

Are there english subtitles available on Netflix ?

I'm thinking of suscribing just for this but I'm not a native english speaker and subtitles are a big help for me to catch all the jokes...

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Are there english subtitles available on Netflix ?

I'm thinking of suscribing just for this but I'm not a native english speaker and subtitles are a big help for me to catch all the jokes...

I need subs too because the audio mix is fucking brutal.

This and Hannibal are killing my ears.

Barsinister

Banned
It seems like each episode kind of tells you where to go next. I started with ep 1 then went to three and then to four then to I think seven. The story seems to flow better and jokes pay off sooner.

Berkoff

Banned
Holy green screen! If they couldn't get all the actors together in the same room then what exactly was the point. I'm up to episode 4, which was the best yet, but the green screen and not having any of the characters actually riff off of each other is killing it for me.

Not sure if posted. Mitch Hurwitz note to the fans:

DI4VzEK.jpg

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Was he a doctor? I can read about sixty percent of that scrawl.

Audio mixer and typesetter are the same person.

I'm seriously amazed at how progressively better this is getting. It's like episode 4 was the switch and each episode after improves on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom