• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow Season 4 |OT| A Tale of Salt and Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neoxon

Damian Dhark is the greatest goddamn thing.

But if William is now living with the Dharks, what happened to his mom?

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Curtis will be killed before he can complete his work on it; he's the body in the grave.

Nah.

Starling City, the only city in America with a Canadian Tire and a Quebec Street.

Y2o9SIM.jpg

so uh

if thea can know about william without the ex magically finding out

what stops oliver from telling his fiance

also, oliver saying "Sometimes a lie isn't wrong if it's for good reasons" is fairly annoying as it's exactly the same reasoning that he used for all the secrets at the beginning of the show. his character development hasn't amounted to anything more than a costume/lair change.

Chase17

so uh

if thea can know about william without the ex magically finding out

what stops oliver from telling his fiance

also, oliver saying "Sometimes a lie isn't wrong if it's for good reasons" is fairly annoying as it's exactly the same reasoning that he used for all the secrets at the beginning of the show. his character development hasn't amounted to anything more than a costume/lair change.
And less murdering.

Didn't Felicity split when she found out during the cross over episode? Can't remember.

Penguin

So thinking may be William's mom in the grave now... probably a cop-out, but can see Oliver's baby mama being enough to upset him, Barry and Felicity

foxtrot3d

Banned
So thinking may be William's mom in the grave now... probably a cop-out, but can see Oliver's baby mama being enough to upset him, Barry and Felicity

Remember, I called this first. I told all ya'll that she would end up dead and that Oliver would have to take in William and raise him by himself.

Any way, that was a weak as apple sauce episode. I nearly fell asleep though some parts and of course the most interesting part, the actual debate, isn't shown. It's actually quite hilarious that Oliver is deemed the presumptive winner when did he get so good at debating politics? You're tell me that evil corporate type bitch couldn't hold her own at all against a rich playboy born with a silver spoon in his mouth?

ZeroX03

Banned
I don't think we're seeing the death for at least a few more episodes, so William and his mother aren't in immediate danger. Or producers are lying and it's the second break stinger.

Also it seems we're not getting the flashback intensive episode we usually get? The Odyssey, The Promise and The Return were episodes 14, 15 and 14. But there's no "The" episode coming up or any synopsis/hints at it. Could be a late one?

I don't think we're seeing the death for at least a few more episodes, so William and his mother aren't in immediate danger. Or producers are lying and it's the second break stinger.

Also it seems we're not getting the flashback intensive episode we usually get? The Odyssey, The Promise and The Return were episodes 14, 15 and 14. But there's no "The" episode coming up or any synopsis/hints at it. Could be a late one?
The episode will be called, "The Apology." It will be an entire episode devoted to apologizing for season 3.

Skux

I'm pretty happy with that episode. The character development made sense (highlight being Thea finding out about William), the fights were cool, and the building demolition effects were done really well.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
They need to let the Stunt/Fight guys direct more episodes. They've been great so far.

ZeroX03

Banned
They need to let the Stunt/Fight guys direct more episodes. They've been great so far.

Bambam was a lot more confident in camera direction, shooting night stuff and when to use handheld this time around. He still favors long takes to show off his stunt team a bit more than he should but they still work.

IconGrist

Do you want to know how I know I've spent too much time in the Arrow community?

When Thea and Ollie were sarcastically going on about "debate prep" and left in the elevator my mind went Wozzly and that's all I'm going to say about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom