• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow Season 4 |OT| A Tale of Salt and Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kard8p3

im glad theyre breaking up but holy shit is felicity such a drama queen.

so much babyrage

BabyRage.png
BabyRage.png
BabyRage.png
BabyRage.png
BabyRage.png
BabyRage.png

GulAtiCa

That ending was kinda dumb.

The Felicity part that is, the goodbye video gave me feels though. I liked the rest of the episode.

That preview!

Chase17

Was that three or four episodes where Felicity couldn't walk?

Also breaking off engagements is the cure to paralysis confirmed! Someone tell Curtis the missing component has been found!

Effect

Thank god this is over. She still doesn't get it. What happens with or in regard to William is not your decision Felicity. You aren't his mother. You don't have any connection to him. You get no say. Both his mother and father are around and trying to come to an agreement. It's not about you.

It was a bit heavy handed to have her move as soon as she decided to end it. As if Oliver didn't already feel like a piece of shit. The goodbye video scene did invoke the feels though. For that moment Arrow hit Flash levels.

Only bad thing about this was the the fact that She felt that she should've been apart of the position and her miraculously walking out of Oliver's life but besides that....

you know what why do I even try?

Hate away.....

Effect

Episode was a treat. Gonna need that Vixen spinoff or a regular role in Legends S2 as soon as possible.

The animated show is getting a season 2, and the actress is also the voice actress as well.. Won't be surprised if it takes place after this episode. I want her to show up on Flash now.

Ponn

Banned
I mean, this show is alright but I just don't get how Flash can exist in the same universe and same channel and still be so good. It's astonishing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom