• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow Season 4 |OT| A Tale of Salt and Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroX03

Banned
Thanks, but I can't stomach paying for something that is broadcast for free. They need to work on delivery methods that help me catch up and then help ratings.

It wasn't broadcast for "free", there was the caveat of thirty odd advertisements that came along it.

Buying a season on iTunes is a lot of content for a good price, especially compared with games or movies. The mentality that TV isn't worth paying for is irrational.

jelly

I always thought Brandon Routh wasn't that well built but then he appeared in Chuck and wow, he is a big guy. He is good at being evil too. Good charisma, hope he gets another shot at big films..

Joni

The same Superman who kissed away Lois Lane's memories and time traveled back in time to save his girlfriend (and potentially abandoning the others he saved in the process)?

The same Superman who had to learn his PULITZER PRICE winning coworker how to spell. The one that killed a powerless Zod by throwing him in a pit.

New episode tonight guys!
.... Guys?

tumblr_nkcwdbEjoV1sjxzs0o5_400.gif

GulAtiCa

So glad Arrow is back.

New episode tonight guys!
.... Guys?
The alternative to silence is to have everyone randomly go on about how good or bad Daredevil is. (Yesterday for like 2 pages people talked non stop about Daredevil vs Arrow in The Flash thread... lol)

Chase17

Can't wait to see the fallout from Felicity leaving this week! What a situation ripe for drama!

This episode should start with Felicity on the Today show or something, making the rounds about her miraculous recovery.

strafer

Can't wait to see the fallout from Felicity leaving this week! What a situation ripe for drama!

This episode should start with Felicity on the Today show or something, making the rounds about her miraculous recovery.

Oh man, is that were it left off? I have no memory of that.

Weak midseason cliffhanger. :p

Holy shit. I just remembered the last episode literally ended with her getting up and walking out the door. One of the most unintentional comedic scenes I've ever seen in the show and that includes all the Roy flipping and Thea parachute pants jumping.

WedgeX

Banned
Holy shit. I just remembered the last episode literally ended with her getting up and walking out the door. One of the most unintentional comedic scenes I've ever seen in the show and that includes all the Roy flipping and Thea parachute pants jumping.

My wife burst out laughing when she left.

Tonight should be entertaining.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Hoping they start strong after we got the weakest cliffhanger of the series. Dhark needs to start doing something. Flash and Arrow both feel the need to introduce these villains right away, but then they don't do anything for 11 episodes, and then sit around doing nothing for another 11 or 12. They should just have them step in later in the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom