• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow Season 4 |OT| A Tale of Salt and Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Effect

So far I think Arrow has returned to form. I'm enjoying this a lot more then last season and even more then Flash right now. I think the villian does play a big part of this. Neal McDonough is a really good actor and he's doing an excellent job so far.

shoreu

Thea is terrible

Yes!!!!, Thea is terrible and annoying all last season and the one before that she was horribly annoying. Her fixation to know every single thing annoyed the hell out of me. Also I hate Laurel too but I don't even want to get started on her.

She's getting slightly better though (laurel).

Why the hell is Lance working with this guy anyway?

Also team arrow needs to talk more.

Protecting Laurel, though she's part of a pretty tough team now so it's a little weird, especially since he knows what she does now, even if his other daughter died doing it. He should kinda know those types of "deals" never end well.

They certainly do, you'd think that the problems caused in the past by that would have gotten them to start talking more.

Who, Dahrk? He's here all season.

Edit: Also I have to give it props to the entire Legends promo material being filmed with the old Arrow/Flash costumes, then only having to re-film it all again.

We'll see about that

Protecting Laurel, though she's part of a pretty tough team now so it's a little weird, especially since he knows what she does now, even if his other daughter died doing it. He should kinda know those types of "deals" never end well.

They certainly do, you'd think that the problems caused in the past by that would have gotten them to start talking more.

How the hell is that supposed to work? Lance didn't have any issues when he straight murdered all if his colleagues. At which point did this seem like a good idea?

How the hell is that supposed to work? Lance didn't have any issues when he straight murdered all if his colleagues. At which point did this seem like a good idea?

Pretty sure that's why he was there initially saying "no way, I'm out".

Agreed, though it's totally weird and definitely not a good idea either way and he should know better. I hope the writer's are having him do this for a bigger reason.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

JDMC13

God they better not use this as an excuse to kick Thea off the main roster. I will light someone on fire I swear to god.

Pretty sure that's why he was there initially saying "no way, I'm out".

Definitely not a good idea either way and he should know better.

Eh, if I remember right it was just about the train. I seriously wonder what he thought he was going to do. I see no situation where this alliance ever made any sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom