• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow Season 4 |OT| A Tale of Salt and Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroX03

Banned
More monuments to Tommy!

This is the point I keep making with Felicity. Laurel was hated in the beginning. She became "good" when the character wasn't a part of the drama. Same with Thea. Same with Diggle whenever they focus on him.

If a character is the focus of the drama, they take a nosedive.

I think Thea's bloodlust stuff is pretty well handled. But I guess after the high school drug addict stuff anything with Thea will seem good in comparison.

Lance and Oliver when he found out he was working for Dahrk.

True!

Oliver needs to go spend some time with Team Flash to get his killer edge back. They have no problem dropping bodies or letting people die these days.

Oliver would get even more stupid around them at the rate they going .

This is the point I keep making with Felicity. Laurel was hated in the beginning. She became "good" when the character wasn't a part of the drama. Same with Thea. Same with Diggle whenever they focus on him.

If a character is the focus of the drama, they take a nosedive.

They need to do better drama but they always come up short .

"If there was any way"

Bullshit Ollie. We've seen you go into the "nothing's stopping this from happening mode" and you ain't there.

Goddamn Lance :(

ZeroX03

Banned
It's not surprising that Blackthorne has the performance down, it's his third dead daughter after all.

I like how concerned this show is over legacy compared to say, Flash.

shoreu

Tbh guys bringing someone back is the largest dick move you can pull in D.C.

And time travel revival could end up with her dying even more brutally

Zabka

I struggle to pay attention with this show. It feels like Oliver is just getting worse and worse at this crime fighting thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom