• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow Season 4 |OT| A Tale of Salt and Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroX03

Banned
Oliver had no problem putting an arrow in the leg of the last kid who thought they could play superhero.

flip9nyo3.gif

Luigi87

I struggle to pay attention with this show. It feels like Oliver is just getting worse and worse at this crime fighting thing.

Remember when he would bust into someone's office or home, yell out their name and "You have failed this city!" and then just shoot an arrow into them?

... Simpler times...

Zabka

Remember when he would bust into someone's office or home, yell out their name and "You have failed this city!" and then just shoot an arrow into them?

... Simpler times...

I'd love it if Oliver learns by the end of the season and that there are some gangster king sons of bitches who he should just put an arrow in.

ZeroX03

Banned

... Simpler times...

As cool as the catch phrase was, if you're just going to put them in the ground it's kind of pointless.

ZeroX03

Banned
Guys don't dwell on the Flash thing, the episodes were out of sync last year. That's just how things are. Production realities. We don't know when this episode is set relative to Flash, nor does it really matter.

He just gave John a speech about not becoming like them, now he is saying he gonna kill him?

He killed Ra's. He'll kill in extreme circumstances.

Luigi87

I hate when Arrow is ahead of Flash in the timeline. It bugs me.

So do we blame Barry, or Rip and the team? 'Cause... messing with the timeline...

Jake2by4

Guys don't dwell on the Flash thing, the episodes were out of sync last year. That's just how things are. Production realities. We don't know when this episode is set relative to Flash, nor does it really matter.

He killed Ra's. He'll kill in extreme circumstances.

Why hasn't he off'd Malcolm? He is the most deserving. Screw him being Thea Father.

ZeroX03

Banned
This episode is probably before Flash loses his speed, it takes place immediately after Laurel's death (three weeks ago) while Flash was a week ago. But again, it really doesn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom