• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow Season 4 |OT| A Tale of Salt and Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magwik

Banned
Agreed!

tumblr_nhid9at9Cd1t90e7uo1_400.gif

vDP6PWd.gif

Awesome episode. Putting Amell and Blackthorne in the emotional scenes together are amazing just like the scene when Ollie found out Quentin was working with Dahrk.

But yeah we now have reached the flash foward point. Can't wait for what else is in store.
CW sure loves Chronicles as a title for C letter sidekicks of Superheroes.

GRWD8gm.jpg

Best looking woman on that show
Get at my Louis lovers

Remember when he would bust into someone's office or home, yell out their name and "You have failed this city!" and then just shoot an arrow into them?

... Simpler times...

But I heard here that season 1 sucked. Seriously though yeah those times were awesome.

Luigi87

Awesome episode. Putting Amell and Blackthorne in the emotional scenes together are amazing just like the scene when Ollie found out Quentin was working with Dahrk.

But yeah we now have reached the flash foward point. Can't wait for what else is in store.

Best looking woman on that show
Get at my Louis lovers

Hear, hear.
... god I had a crush on Allison Mack.

Made me realize I had a thing for short haired blondes

Chucker

She was at AwesomeCon a few years ago, I should have went. Clark was a big ol dummy straight up ignoring her in the first season. She was so thirsty.

Jag

Guys don't dwell on the Flash thing, the episodes were out of sync last year. That's just how things are. Production realities. We don't know when this episode is set relative to Flash, nor does it really matter.

Maybe but it was pretty weird given how they've played the Flash arc so far.

Dunlop

I love how each hack Felicity does takes under 6 key presses. She had the CCT footage of the Black Canary incident before the monitors had actually turned on

MartyStu

I love how each hack Felicity does takes under 6 key presses. She had the CCT footage of the Black Canary incident before the monitors had actually turned on

Well to be fair, she probably has various scripts doing the work for her at this point. Or is getting in through the 'legit' way, by using credentials she'd already hacked.

With certain systems, the initial hack is the difficult/boring/tedius one, once you are in, your first job is to make sure that you can get in significantly easier in the future.

Wozzly

special needs, sexual needs
She used it better than Laurel. Really starting to not like this shiw.

They went out of their way to show how great this Shark girl was at using the Canary Cry yet Laurel always looked like a damn fool lol it's an injustice!

26 mins in and Felicity makes it all about herself

Damn,Felicity's "you're just one illegitimate child away from becoming Oliver." GET OVER IT!!!!! It happened!!!

KevinCow

Banned
I like how they mentioned several times that the device was specifically tuned to work for Laurel and wouldn't work for anyone else, and then completely forgot to explain how the girl used it.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
This new Black Canary, unlike all previous Canaries, is here to stay guys. They'll reveal all in due time.

RedAssedApe

Banned
They went out of their way to show how great this Shark girl was at using the Canary Cry yet Laurel always looked like a damn fool lol it's an injustice!

26 mins in and Felicity makes it all about herself

Damn,Felicity's "you're just one illegitimate child away from becoming Oliver." GET OVER IT!!!!! It happened!!!

i don't mind this. more reason for them to stop this silly ship. oliver has a better wife in the wings anyways

Laurel is now the third best Black Canary. Even in death, Laurel keeps racking up them Ls.

Chesthair :(

This show needs Punisher Ollie back. Drop them bodies, Ollie. It's what Felicity wants..

Apparently someone on /r/Arrow tried to make #NoLaurelNoArrow a thing tonight. I counted less than 20 results on Twitter. #NoOneCaresAboutLaurel

I'm rewatching it from the beginning to maybe... I don't know, whenever Lex leaves because I apparently hate myself.

She really is. How does she not think its weird that Clark has a fucking telescope pointed at her house.

She did mention that to him at one point I believe.

ZeroX03

Banned
#4.20 "Genesis" Extended Promo
“DIGGLE IS CONSUMED WITH GUILT AND SEEKS REVENGE – As Oliver (Stephen Amell) and Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) look for a magical solution to defeat Darhk (guest star Neal McDonough), a vengeance-driven Diggle (David Ramsey) gets a lead on Andy’s (guest star Eugene Byrd) whereabouts and heads off to confront his brother. Meanwhile, Alex (guest star Parker Young) takes Thea (Willa Holland) on a vacation that quickly turns into a nightmare. Gregory Smith directed the episode written by Oscar Balderrama & Emilio Ortega Aldrich (#420). Original airdate 5/4/2016.”

Joni

It seems like they could set up for a good finale fight: three main fighters on Team Arrow, three opponents. Dahrk versus Oliver, Diggle versus Diggle and Merlyn versus Merlyn.

She used it better than Laurel. Really starting to not like this shiw.
She didn't. She just turned up the volume so she could yell harder. Potential ear damage be damned.

I like how they mentioned several times that the device was specifically tuned to work for Laurel and wouldn't work for anyone else, and then completely forgot to explain how the girl used it.
They just underestimated how much Cisco sucks at security. She probably just tampered with it a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom