• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow Season 4 |OT| A Tale of Salt and Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Effect

Not a action packed episode but I really enjoyed this episode. Especially everything Lance and Ollie related. That was long overdue.

Really hyped for next week.

4x05 promo
Strange since they haven't used that music track since a S2 trailer I believe.
Also I need GIFs asap

Here's two I just did:
tumblr_nwykkgsIFn1ufsf3go1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_nwykkgsIFn1ufsf3go2_r1_500.gif

ZeroX03

Banned
Another great episode. Amell and Blackthorne went so fucking hard there. You know they're putting in serious work when the writing can't keep up with the acting.

As soon as we get the proper, unwatermarked version of that promo we're getting an HD version of that "On with the show" GIF. And it's being used next week before the episode. Fuck spoiler tags.

Ray is the ultimate troll
His password was Password

That struck me as surprisingly in character for Ray. He strikes me as the kind of guy who would find a password just an annoying step to getting to work.

e: Knew it sounded familiar. Password was Felicity's password in #305!

Platy

I usualy see on diferent places ... but where are the places that I need to stream for the creators to see that constantine HAS a demmand ?

Hulu ? Cw ? any other ?

Magwik

Banned
I'm going to be honest, CWVerse has way too many self insert characters.
Fixed
...Do you know how many times I've seen the gifs of Roy flipping to avoid a knife and Chesthair diving into a fucking pile of leaves?!
But there isn't unnecessary negativity behind those GIFs, it's just all in fun. In this instance it's just people being negative for no reason. Poor take of the scene? Yeah. But it shouldn't be the one thing we take away from the entire episode.
I usualy see on diferent places ... but where are the places that I need to stream for the creators to see that constantine HAS a demmand ?

Hulu ? Cw ? any other ?
The show is dead bruh

Hulu ? Cw ? any other ?

Basically, just get everyone & anyone to watch next week's episode. Highly doubt he'll ever get his own show again; but we could at least get Constantine to be a little more regular on Arrow/Flash/Legends of Tomorrow.

Platy

The show is dead bruh

Nothing like a good old weird talking, calling some stuff and breaking some the rules can't ressucitate !

I WANT THIS EPISODE TO HAVE LIKE 4 TIMES THE VIEWERS OF A NORMAL ARROW EPISODE ! >=O

Basically, just get everyone & anyone to watch next week's episode. Highly doubt he'll ever get his own show again; but we could at least get Constantine to be a little more regular on Arrow/Flash/Legends of Tomorrow.

But WHERE ?

I live in south america and I doubt they care for my tv views ... so WHERE should I stream that they CARE ?

Magwik

Banned
Nothing like a good old weird talking, calling some stuff and breaking some the rules can't ressucitate !

I WANT THIS EPISODE TO HAVE LIKE 4 TIMES THE VIEWERS OF A NORMAL ARROW EPISODE ! >=O

But WHERE ?

I live in south america and I doubt they care for my tv views ... so WHERE should I stream that they CARE ?
HULU is your best bet. Or the following day buying the episode off of the iTunes/Google Play/Amazon store

ZeroX03

Banned
Constantine's best bet to live is on Legends S2: Justice League Dark Shadowpact. I hope they can get his TV appearance shenanigans sorted.

ZeroX03

Banned
22 episode TV shows get less than two weeks to film a 40 minute show. Sometimes there isn't a lot of room for extra takes. Casualty of the business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom