• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow Season 4 |OT| A Tale of Salt and Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroX03

Banned
Shazam > captain Marvel

Only if you mean this Shazam.

Shazam_%28Alex_Ross%29.jpg

Joni

It looks like that scene will be part of the Arrow episode. They flipped the cities, bulk of Flash's episode will be set in Star City and vice versa.
Of course, I forgot that part. That will make it better to follow for people only watching Arrow. If there are people like that.

ZeroX03

Banned
Katie Cassidy, Emily Bett and a Flash makeup artist friend on a beach vacation, hoo boy. Photo by the the totally straight Colton Haynes.

Of course, I forgot that part. That will make it better to follow for people only watching Arrow. If there are people like that.

I feel bad for that one person who tries to watch Legends without having seen Flash or Arrow.

Joni

Katie Cassidy, Emily Bett and a Flash makeup artist friend on a beach vacation, hoo boy. Photo by the the totally straight Colton Haynes.
If he next time also brings Willa, I'm going to strongly believe he is a straight guy pretending to be a gay guy pretending being straight.

I feel bad for that one person who tries to watch Legends without having seen Flash or Arrow.
It will be a Vampire Diaries watcher wondering why that werewolf from season 2 is now shooting arrows and why they gave him an entire episode.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that

Now I want the second half of the season to be "Arrow Goes Hawaiian." The cast seems to get along, I've noticed the casts of Arrow, Flash, and iZombie seem to genuinely hang out with each other in their free time. Dat CW Chemistry.

Joni

Now I want the second half of the season to be "Arrow Goes Hawaiian." The cast seems to get along, I've noticed the casts of Arrow, Flash, and iZombie seem to genuinely hang out with each other in their free time. Dat CW Chemistry.
And unlike One Tree Hill, The Vampire Diaries and The Originals they managed that chemistry without cast members ending up with each other for now.

Dunlop

The "nerf" the Arrow has received since season one in pretty outstanding. It seems even the generic henchmen can kick his ass now. Not sure why the flash would require assistance from him

Fun episode, nice chemistry between both "teams". No Lance or Laurel was quite the improvement

ZeroX03

Banned
The epic crossover concludes tonight!

#408 - "Legends of Yesterday"
http://youtu.be/M5HJWAbk8wI

PART TWO OF THE EPIC CROSSOVER WITH “THE FLASH” — Oliver (Stephen Amell) and Barry Allen (guest star Grant Gustin) take Kendra Saunders (guest star Ciara Renée) and Carter Hall (guest star Falk Henstchel) to a remote location to keep them hidden from Vandal Savage (guest star Casper Crump) while they figure out how to defeat him. Malcolm (John Barrowman) arranges a meeting between Vandal, Green Arrow and The Flash that doesn’t go as planned. Meanwhile, Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards), Thea (Willa Holland), Diggle (David Ramsey) and Laurel (Katie Cassidy) work with Team Flash to come up with a weapon powerful enough to destroy Vandal Savage.

Minamu

I have a Flash question, hope someone can help me :) I just saw the season 2 episode of Arrow where Barry Allen shows up, before turning into the Flash (?) (haven't actually seen the whole episode yet)

I'm wondering where the Flash seasons fit in the Arrow timeline, as in, when should I start watching Flash to see things in as much sync as possible? :) Common question maybe.

I have a Flash question, hope someone can help me :) I just saw the season 2 episode of Arrow where Barry Allen shows up, before turning into the Flash (?) (haven't actually seen the whole episode yet)

I'm wondering where the Flash seasons fit in the Arrow timeline, as in, when should I start watching Flash to see things in as much sync as possible? :) Common question maybe.
It's real time, more or less, so Flash season 1 takes place concurrently with Arrow season 3. There are a few weird inconsistencies later on, but they generally run parallel.

Joni

Flash Season 1 Episode 1 -> Arrow Season 3 Episode 1 -> Flash Season 1 Episode 2 -> Arrow Season 3 Episode 2 -> ...

It's real time, more or less, so Flash season 1 takes place concurrently with Arrow season 3. There are a few weird inconsistencies later on, but they generally run parallel.
Those inconsistenties occured due to airdates, should be okay when switching episodes.

Those inconsistenties occured due to airdates, should be okay when switching episodes.
I forgot about that, but I actually meant around the season finale time, when
Oliver just shows up to help Barry, even though he shouldn't have been able to, due to his own problems.

Minamu

Thanks, so I'll just finish season 2 of Arrow then and then start with Flash, great :)

Edit: Oh, and Gotham has no tie-ins to either show right? Seems unlikely timeline-wise.

RobNBanks

Banned
is this actually going to be on tonight?

just been constant coverage of this mass shooting for about 3 hours or so (because shocking, america had another one)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom