• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Astro Bot | Review Thread

What scores do you think Astro Bot will get?

• 60-65%

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • 66-69%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 70-74%

Votes: 4 1.2%
  • 75-79%

Votes: 5 1.5%
  • 80-84%

Votes: 17 5.2%
  • 85-89%

Votes: 108 33.3%
  • 90-94%

Votes: 150 46.3%
  • 95-100%

Votes: 37 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Topher

Gold Member
My guess is mid 90s.
Racing Cycling GIF by de chinezen

tmlDan

How shameful of them. Not believing into this game potential. They did the same with Demon's Souls. They don't care about those "japanese" games anymore. Their roots.
yea, they clearly did not fund it and its def not coming out tomorrow and they def didnt do global marketing for it with booths across the world. They def dont believe in it lol

diffusionx

Gold Member
posted this in wrong thread: So, this Japanese developed game is the highest rated game of the year so far on any platform (Erdtree has a 95, but that's DLC), and coming out on the same day their massive live service game championed by Herman Hulst shuts down. I wonder if this is going to make some people talk at Sony HQ.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
posted this in wrong thread: So, this Japanese developed game is the highest rated game of the year so far on any platform (Erdtree has a 95, but that's DLC), and coming out on the same day their massive live service game championed by Herman Hulst shuts down. I wonder if this is going to make some people talk at Sony HQ.
A man can only pray.

Sad Please Please Please GIF by myHQ

kevm3

In other words, gamers are supporting and buying an actual GAME and not a trojan horse for a movie series or some gaas money pit

In other words, gamers are supporting and buying an actual GAME and not a trojan horse for a movie series or some gaas money pit
I like some gaas (mostly Fortnite) but so many "games" these days forget that the reason we play them is for fun. I'm so tired of so much of the crap that comes out these days. This (and Space Marine 2 for me) is like a breath of fresh air for gaming. Give me more. I think this is going to sell really well and send a good message to the entire industry. We don't need/want bloated garbage. We want to have fun.

Last edited:

John Wick

I knew Astro was going to deliver. Well played Sony.
Also takes courage to take a game and remove it and refund the customers. Hopefully they can add a great 1 player mode to Concorde and retool it and improve multiplayer.

Top Bottom