• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Astro Bot | Review Thread

What scores do you think Astro Bot will get?

• 60-65%

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • 66-69%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 70-74%

Votes: 4 1.2%
  • 75-79%

Votes: 5 1.5%
  • 80-84%

Votes: 17 5.2%
  • 85-89%

Votes: 108 33.3%
  • 90-94%

Votes: 150 46.3%
  • 95-100%

Votes: 37 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hollowpoint5557

A Fucking Idiot
Not a fanboy at all. Maybe should have said what you said here the first time. Instead you come into a ps5 game thread and just say you will get it on PC when it comes. You sound like PC master race.

2FKwasj.jpeg

It looks great. I'll get it on PC whenever that is. Have a nice day.

Last edited:

Bernardougf

Afraid not. My sons have no interest in PS. I sold the thing earlier in the year before they announced AB. Had I known, I would have held on to it. So now I gotta wait on PS4 Pro. Love this "let's not announce shit until we have to" thing they got going on at Sony
Yeah .... this gen is fucked up from all angles ... and I really think AB is the last great thing we will se from them for quite some time.

R6Rider

Gold Member
IMG-8026.jpg

Thankfully we moved into a house which had a spare room for a man cave. But I used to have a shit ton of figures in the living room, which was always embarrassing when family visited!
Dusting must be a pain in the ass.

Last edited:

Akuji

Yep.. its a bit messy .. but its mine thanks
hard floor, pretty clean walls and i assume ceiling as well.

check out options for sound treatment, especially the ceiling is an easy thing to do. makes sound quality much better and also overall lowers the noisefloor. especially the anoying high tones some things make ( coffee machine, vakuum ) etc get way easier to listen to. talking to one another also benefits. there are some options that do this while having a lamp integrated so it just looks like a big lamp. would improve sound quality BIG TIME and expanse isnt anywhere near u already spent.

Otherwise sick setup!

Success

I said i'd save this for later, and here i am

Hidden profile along with this gem, keep coping.

Well, we can call it a... success.

Laugh Lol GIF by Pudgy Penguins

This aged faster then Concord.

92i7sn.jpg

sorry had to

I knew something was wrong when I saw this:

IX4JjB4.jpeg

I will take the L on this one.

Well done to Sony and PlayStation Studios.

Shin-Ra

The thing that makes me laugh is that people will shit on hulst and Jim because of shite like concord being made, and rightly so mind, but not give credit when they greenlight games like astro and Helldivers.
We used to have two creative teams in Japan Studio making uniquely stylish games. Keiichiro Toyama and Nicolas Doucet’s teams. Now we have one.

Giving credit for not fucking up both while funding a load of other GaaS shit would be moronic.

I hope there is a thread or some in depth comments from people who played Rescue Mission, and if there are substantial differences with the gameplay mechanics in Astrobot. I know I could read reviews but I'm more interested in thoughts from fellow Gaf'rs.

daninthemix

Damn, so I’m hearing this thing beats Nintendo at their own game. That’s sure to set the cat out amongst the pigeons.

Even the diehard fans are admitting it

It's funny cause the year started with a great Remaster for TLOU2, Helldivers 2 surpassed everyone's wildest expectations and ended up not only reviewing well but also one of the year's best selling games and not just on Playstation but steam as well, FFVII Rebirth is one of the best reviewed games of the year, only surpassed by the now released Astrobot...also a PS5 exclusive.

Join that Rise of the Ronin and Stellar Blade that was a nice surprise it was definitely the best platform i terms of exclusive experiences to play.

And yes i'm saying Concord happening doesn't erase everything i just mentioned. Playstation has its issues right now but it's clear Sony is trying to appeal to all sorts of customers.

Last edited:

Muffdraul

Niiiice! I bet on 85-89 because I didn't want anyone to think I was limpdick Sony fanboy, but really I knew it would score in the mid 90s!

Klayzer

It's funny cause the year started with a great Remaster for TLOU2, Helldivers 2 surpassed everyone's wildest expectations and ended up not only reviewing well but also one of the year's best selling games and not just on Playstation but steam as well, FFVII Rebirth is one of the best reviewed games of the year, only surpassed by the now released Astrobot...also a PS5 exclusive.

Join that Rise of the Ronin and Stellar Blade that was a nice surprise it was definitely the best platform i terms of exclusive experiences to play.

And yes i'm saying Concordo happening doesn't erase everything i just mentioned. Playstation has its issues right now but it's clear Sony is trying to appeal to all sorts of customers.
GrandBlue Fantasy Relink as well. Awesome year so far.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I hope with success of this game Sony let ASOBI Team make new IP….I miss unique quirky games from Sony.
GrandBlue Fantasy Relink as well. Awesome year so far.
Visions Of Mana as well, that game super fun to play it just gorgeous!

Top Bottom