• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atelier Ayesha: Alchemist of Dusk |OT|

vall03

Woah! Finally got around to doing Keithgriffs events and Im seriously surprised at the stuff here. Didn't expect that since I was just after that missable recipe book that you need to get before fighting the final boss. Im a sucker for this kind of world development, and I hope they further expand the past of alchemy in this world in Escha&Logy. Now Im getting more excited for it!

vall03

Well, I just got the Platinum a little while ago. Also beat the DLC boss, its just the same with most post-game bosses but nothing that I couldn't handle.

But still, wheres my Marion and Odelia DLC?! And the swimsuit DLC too?!

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Well, I just got the Platinum a little while ago. Also beat the DLC boss, its just the same with most post-game bosses but nothing that I couldn't handle.

But still, wheres my Marion and Odelia DLC?! And the swimsuit DLC too?!

I'd like that DLC to come soon as well. >>;

Hope TK confirms the next game at some point soon :(

I imagine at earliest it'll be sometime in the late summer/fall, probably after it comes out in Japan. Maybe NISA will casually mention it again at a con like they did with Ayesha.

At latest, it would be sometime early next year, especially since we usually go one Atelier game per year.

vall03

I don't know if Im going to get the new DLCs. I have the funds to get Marion, Odelia and the new dungeon though. Would love to spend extra on the costumes too.

RurouniZel

Bought them all. I don't normally do that for games but I want every cent to tell Tecmo-Koei that I want Escha and Logy. >>;

vall03

Ended up buying Marion, Odelia and the Dungeon DLC. Don't have the funds for the costumes but this will do.

vall03

I just got destroyed by the Hidden Paradise DLC boss...

It just sucks that the boss attacks thrice at the start of the battle before your turn. And all of my moves suddenly felt slow since boss is too fast and gets several consecutive turns. Got wiped before my God's Miracle Drug even had the chance to activate :(

Also, I just discovered something...
Ayesha says barrel in the game! Dont know why I only noticed now but it seems its only outside Ayeshas Workshop?

kswiston

I know this thread is for Atelier Ayesha, but I didn't want to dig up Meruru's thread or start a new thread:

I'm currently in March of year 2 in Atelier Meruru. I was wondering if there are craftable items that speed up worldmap travel/collecting like there was in Totori. If so, when can I start making those items?

Rarutos

I know this thread is for Atelier Ayesha, but I didn't want to dig up Meruru's thread or start a new thread:

I'm currently in March of year 2 in Atelier Meruru. I was wondering if there are craftable items that speed up worldmap travel/collecting like there was in Totori. If so, when can I start making those items?

Yes, raise your alchemy levels and you'll eventually get the recipes for them, if I recall correctly.

Videoneon

Shit. I got it at like $45 on Amazon. Oh well, fine by me. After spending several hours on this game I'd be down for EschaLogy.

Was a little pissed recently because I missed the first Treasure Trove Contest. I only found out about it on the 30th of month 7 and didn't think I had anything worthwhile. I didn't want to wait until the end of the year to participate again either so I rebooted a save from a month or so back. An annoying blindside, because I had spent a good hour running around and doing random stuff (though it was still fun) and couldn't figure out why I wasn't progressing.

Still like it. I don't know why.

RurouniZel

Shit. I got it at like $45 on Amazon. Oh well, fine by me. After spending several hours on this game I'd be down for EschaLogy.

Was a little pissed recently because I missed the first Treasure Trove Contest. I only found out about it on the 30th of month 7 and didn't think I had anything worthwhile. I didn't want to wait until the end of the year to participate again either so I rebooted a save from a month or so back. An annoying blindside, because I had spent a good hour running around and doing random stuff (though it was still fun) and couldn't figure out why I wasn't progressing.

Still like it. I don't know why.

I find the Atelier games to be quite compelling. And I made the same mistake in missing the first contest. ^^;

Arthea

Is it only me or transferring desired properties to items takes much more time in this game than in any other Atelier game? The process seems rather tedious instead of complex as usually is.

Also where is "Barrel!" joke?! How could they not include it? It's disaster!

Top Bottom