• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

Kaladin

The complete first round of the 2012 PWG Battle of Los Angeles Tournament:

Adam Cole vs El Generico
Michael Elgin vs Davey Richards
Ricochet vs "Mr. Wrestling" Kevin Steen
Eddie Edwards vs Kyle O'Reiley
Sami Callihan vs Willie Mack
Roderick Strong vs Drake Younger
Brian Cage vs B-Boy
TJP vs Joey Ryan

Should be an amazing tournament. I hate all of you who are going right now.

Nocturnowl
Give a Hoot, read a book
(Today, 05:04 PM)

Yup
Someone needs to take up the book reading mantle now Plywood has lost the cause.

I don't know who that is, but a google search shows that he's a Goldeneye character. I've only seen the last Bond movie, lol.
"What's true is that in 48 hours you and I will have more money than God. And Mr. Bond here will have a small memorial service with only Moneypenny and a few tearful restaurateurs in attendance"
Sean Bean is the man, you should feel honoured.

Kaladin

PWTorch said:
WWE wrestler Tensai (Matt Bloom) "touted" a stereotypical remark about Japanese people, which led to WWE issuing a statement apologizing for the remark. In a Tout video, Bloom attempted to play up his character's role of demeaning Sakamoto by saying "never trust a Japanese person driving." After the tout was removed, WWE issued a statement reading, "While in character, Lord Tensai (Matt Bloom) clearly took his storyline too far and he will be reprimanded for his inappropriate comments.”

Sorry if old......this would have never happened in the attitude era.

Cagey

Banned
Sorry if old......this would have never happened in the attitude era.

WWE wrestler Tensai (Matt Bloom) "touted" a stereotypical remark about Japanese people, which led to WWE issuing a statement apologizing for the remark. In a Tout video, Bloom attempted to play up his character's role of demeaning Sakamoto by saying "never trust a Japanese person driving." After the tout was removed, WWE issued a statement reading, "While in character, Lord Tensai (Matt Bloom) clearly took his storyline too far and he will be reprimanded for his inappropriate comments.”

Meanwhile, Jerry Lawler says his name should be SUM TING WONG! LOL GET IT?

vinniemac.gif

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
He did?

What'd he say?

I want to hear it since professor beef worships CHAZ so much.

He misspelled everything. It was quite the event. Him, WWFTest, WWFBearer, and WWFTaker

2QQNP.png

I'm sure it's chat logs floating around
http://www.solie.org/interviews/hunter.html

Then it was the fake list of WWF email addresses in the chat. That chat room was awful but Vince McMahon's voice coming on after you went to Keyword: WWF was awesome.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
In 23.5 hours, I will be streaming all of Batista's final heel run. I hope you all show up for it. It'll be fun!

Until then, whet your whistle with a collection of Batista's heel promos, streaming NOW:

http://veetle.com/v/4f0bb1d0149a2

Kaladin

If you thought Tout was bad...AOL chat is the 9th stage of hell.

I had AOL for a trial run period. I think I was between internet services or something. I still remember calling to cancel it and not being allowed to cancel by the phone operator because they just kept offering me deals to keep it. I finally wound up frustrated with them and faxed in my cacelation.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I had AOL for a trial run period. I think I was between internet services or something. I still remember calling to cancel it and not being allowed to cancel by the phone operator because they just kept offering me deals to keep it. I finally wound up frustrated with them and faxed in my cacelation.

My credit card expired. It was the only real solution to that problem!

SoulPlaya

more money than God
"What's true is that in 48 hours you and I will have more money than God. And Mr. Bond here will have a small memorial service with only Moneypenny and a few tearful restaurateurs in attendance"
Sean Bean is the man, you should feel honoured.
Sean Bean is pretty cool, indeed.

Top Bottom