• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

XenoRaven

Eh, it's mainly smarks who chant YES, and they aren't going to change because of a t-shirt.

As long as Bryan keeps his entrance the same, I don't care. That's one of the most fun entrances.
They won't change because of the shirt. They'll change because the lil jimmied are going to chant "Yes!" now.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Holy crap, someone's grandmother drew this!

my_grandma__s_drawing__2_by_backerman-d59hz5s.jpg

The free download over at IVPVideos this week is the Best-of Kurt Angle in Japan;

http://new.ivpvideos2.com/product_info.php?products_id=8652?osCsid=172a6455e86c2970be88dabc53a699e8

Kurt Angle & Yuji Nagata vs. Giant Bernard & Travis Tomko
Kurt Angle vs. Brock Lesnar
Kurt Angle vs. Kendo Kashin
Kurt Angle vs. Yuji Nagata
Kurt Angle vs. Shinshuke Nakamura

SoulPlayer said:
Someone would draw a picture of your favorite wrestler, but no one knows what Harley Race looks like.

Ahem...

iVruUy8nj0ysV.jpg

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/robschamberger/heavyweight-champions-of-the-world

DMczaf

TDKR spoiler

Batman kicks Bane through a barbershop window to end the final fight. I knew Nolan was an HBK fan.

G-Fex

Someone would draw a picture of your favorite wrestler, but no one knows what Harley Race looks like.

I meant Dr. Yankeem DDS is terrible. The painting is accurate.

Harley Race is just some guy. He's not a legend like say Dusty

It's true because Batman fights like crap in the Nolan trilogy.

Watching Batman fight Bane today I was wondering where I saw those types of punches being thrown.

BAM FUCKING CENA ATTACKS!

Sokantish

Batman is badass the The Animated Series, and Justice League. Arkham Asylum + City as well. In the movies they just make him a flailing brawler despite his ninja training. Nolan isn't the greatest action direction, either.

Oh yeah I was thinking movies. My batman in Arkham Asylum + City is a fighting GOD. That game's combat was so fun

Neither Batman nor Cena know how to sell either. Cena no sells DDTs on concrete, while Batman
no sells a nuclear bomb.

Don't read that spoiler if you haven't seen The Dark Knight Rises.

That's it, I've lurked in WrassleGaf for too long. I'm stepping into the squared circle or something and saying hello. So hello! I like wrestling, but I don't have any entrance music. I always thought the theme from Big Trouble in Little China would be a good opener. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzV2k88j_wM

I like your taste in music! Welcome to Wrassle-GAF.

Finally, wrestling fans have exercised their right of patronage in a sane and respectable manner. But they could do so every week if we had gotten those blasted Good Humor ice cream bars.

Kyoufu

I have to skip all these posts. Guys can we not do this in the wrasslin thread? I haven't seen it yet. :(

Shit I don't even know when it's safe to come back here.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Yeah please stop guys. It's only a matter of time until someone spoils it, on purpose with a joke too far or on accident.

All this talk of Harley Race just reminds me of how good Larry Henning was and then Mr. Perfect. Oh Genesis of the McGillicutty, why must you and your sister be so awful?

Kaladin

I don't go to theaters, I use netflix disc delivery to see my movies. Don't spoil Batman for me here.

I'm only just going to see The Hunger Games in a couple of weeks.

G-Fex

I don't go to theaters, I use netflix disc delivery to see my movies. Don't spoil Batman for me here.

I'm only just going to see The Hunger Games next month.

I went to the theaters today, that's hard to do cause I'm not normal. I am a recluse.

If I go next time, I VOW to buy nachos.

I was thinking about nachos that entire time.

Kaladin

I went to the theaters today, that's hard to do cause I'm not normal. I am a recluse.

If I go next time, I VOW to buy nachos.

I was thinking about nachos that entire time.

I don't go to theaters because A) I hate the crowds, B) they're usually nasty and C) I have a good home theater set-up anyway, so why not use that.

G-Fex

I don't go to theaters because A) I hate the crowds, B) they're usually nasty and C) I have a good home theater set-up anyway, so why not use that.

Yeah but thankfully the crowds have been sorta lower than usual.

Batman was going fine til these damn stupid family walks in halfway through the movie sitting behind me, they were quiet and everything except for making all the noise of sitting in their seats. I think they came out of another movie theater too and just snuck into the one I was in.

What a bunch of scumbags families are.

same here but sometimes you just have to go. one time at a midnight showing some douche bag tank top guy tried to save an entire row lol

Top Bottom