• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

SB_Rise_of_Lyric_NA_Box_Art.jpg

It was a bad game, but wasn't as bad as Sonic '06. That's some fucking Bo Dallas delusion right there.

Edit: They confirmed that you could make your custom character in Sonic Forces male or female. Pray for the internet.

jmdajr

3D Sonic was a struggle yeah. Tried to play Sonic Adventure 2...and nope couldn't do it.

But Genesis and GBA games were excellent.

Heroman

Banned
It was a bad game, but wasn't as bad as Sonic '06. That's some fucking Bo Dallas delusion right there.

Edit: They confirmed that you could make your custom character in Sonic Forces male or female. Pray for the internet.
Atleast Sonic 06 has great music what does Sonic boom has?

Atleast Sonic 06 has great music what does Sonic boom has?

Why do people always come out to defend Sonic '06, asking for it to be remastered? Why do you all do this? Even wrestling fans know when to call shit shit.

Lost World is whatever, it's completely average and forgettable.

Grim should have killed Mandy

You know how sometimes cartoon concepts can just wind you up? like how Jerry is often a complete prick to Tom? I think The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy has the pinnacle of that feeling, like god damn why can't Grim just scythe those little shits up!

There's a point where the idea of the grim reaper jobbing to the kiddies goes beyond a funny twist and into sheer grating territory.
Also Evil Con Carne was robbed.

Pikma

Banned
I heard RecRoulette wanted to turn this into a Sonic Fan Art thread

Be careful everyone

Edit:

Yup, there you go👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼

Heroman

Banned
Why do people always come out to defend Sonic '06, asking for it to be remastered? Why do you all do this? Even wrestling fans know when to call shit shit.

Lost World is whatever, it's completely average and forgettable.
Who asking for a remastered of Sonic 06? Sonics a terrible game, but soinc boom is much worse.

Guzim

The last WWE game I bought was bacl on the PS1. I dont honestly know if I have even played any since.
The last truly great one was Smackdown vs Raw 2006.

And stop talking about Sonic games. We have a ton of wrestling going on in the world, and you're shitting this thread. And I say that as someone who likes Sonic Mania.

I heard RecRoulette wanted to turn this into a Sonic Fan Art thread

Be careful everyone

Edit:

Yup, there you go������������

I'm just trying to keep us on topic good sir.

Lucha Underground starts soon. Hopefully this show delivers.

You know how sometimes cartoon concepts can just wind you up? like how Jerry is often a complete prick to Tom? I think The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy has the pinnacle of that feeling, like god damn why can't Grim just scythe those little shits up!

There's a point where the idea of the grim reaper jobbing to the kiddies goes beyond a funny twist and into sheer grating territory.
Also Evil Con Carne was robbed.
giphy.gif

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
oh yeah, this will be the first Takeover with Mauro commentating

So, how many of us actually like WWE and don't just hatefully and cynically watch Raw and/or Smackdown?

I hate the booking but I dont hate the product, if that makes sense?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
still with the red eyes but she speaks and acts like a normal person :/

Takeover will probably be the first WWE programming I watch in months.

Its a shame there doesn't seem to be anything to do with the UK belt over this weekend?

Guzim

So, how many of us actually like WWE and don't just hatefully and cynically watch Raw and/or Smackdown?
I actually like Smackdown, though there have been bad weeks in the past few months. I always find myself enjoying at least a few things every week.

I enjoy some weeks, I don't enjoy others.
Sometimes I like the direction of the booking, more often than not it goes south.

Watching WWE is like a constant back and forth, sometimes within the same show. Like how Summerslam's main events could likely involve an awesome four man hoss fest for Raw making me think "they get it!" and a dusty finish on the smackdown side for their floundering champ that will have me be like "they don't get it!".

But ultimately I'm saying that I get something out of watching the E, it's just a shame that they have such a talent stacked roster held down often by the booking.

oh yeah, this will be the first Takeover with Mauro commentating

even more reason to be pumped.

Top Bottom