• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Heroman

Banned
Dat big match feel
4bllva6ty0gz.gif

Billy being a walking gross out joke was more irritating than Mandy.
Can't believe some of the stuff the show could get away with. Billy falls off a bike and shreds his face off. No way you'd see that on modern CN.
Get'im, boss.
Takeover will probably be the first WWE programming I watch in months.

Its a shame there doesn't seem to be anything to do with the UK belt over this weekend?
I was actually going to watch this weekend with a friend who comes around for the big four, but he's waiting til next week instead for Floyd/McGreggor.
Grim goaded Billy and Mandy into a limbo match for their souls and he lost so now he has to be their servant or something
That's exactly what happened, mark. Mandy cheated tho.
It is pretty clear that Mandy is the most powerful and evil being in the universe.
Mark.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
its a shame billie kay is terrible because I love their schtick outside the ring.

Guzim

You know the story of how Vince tricked him into getting into shape.

He probably could go but I don't think he wants to job, wrestle without PPV money, or risk taking that bump that ends it like a Perro Aguayo jr.
Do you think Vince did his cackle when he got off the phone with him like he did when he saw HBK using a laptop?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
dat Kenny Omega bullet club shirt tho

edit: whoa is Drew huge or is Strong just tiny? o_O

Cueto Cup finals are set:
Puma vs Pentagon

Sort of sucks that both matches had some fuckery, but I'm not mad about Mil literally getting killed backstage before his match. That was a great segment.

That contract signing would have never ever happened on the main roster. Vince would die before he'd book a contract signing where one person only spoke a language that wasn't English.

its a shame billie kay is terrible because I love their schtick outside the ring.

Royce is much better. She should handle most of the in-ring stuff.

Top Bottom