• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

They can pretend it's 2005/6 TNA all they want

It isn't

Canadian Destroyer is also less hype now that like.....everyone on the indies does it

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
whose cereal did Morrison piss in WWE to never get another chance? Dude is great, and has the WWE look.

Kensation

GFW recap!

Sienna retains Knockouts title over Gail Kim after Taryn Terrell returns
Cornette returns. 20 man gauntlet for the world title next week
Global Force Wrestling OTT network coming soon
Desmond Xavier wins the Super X Cup
Grado deported next week
Sonjay Dutt retains X title over Trevor Lee in ladder match after Petey Williams returns
OI4K debut
Matt Sydal beats Lashley, gets a title shot of his choosing
Johnny Mundo coming

Elijah Burke is done with the company

Beefy

No, he doesn't get a pass at all. It was more a response to how predictable your post was.

Predictable, but true though. AJ may be a dope wrestler, but the dude is a cunt. I can't be supporting shit like that, it's why I had a dig.

Egg0

Banned
How are the Friends of WrassleGAF feeling about the upcoming XCOM 2 expansion?

It looks cheesy in a fairly entertaining way.

Haven't played XCOM 2 but I liked what I played of Enemy Unknown and EW. Is this the expansion where they're introducing a nemesis system-like enemy? That's a pretty great idea for this type of game and might be the first game to do it since Shadow of Mordor.

Anth0ny

wow da meltz says there's no one from mcmahon's promotion in his top 15 wrestlers in the world.

then he said maaaaaaybe 1 or 2 or 3 are there but they definitely aren't put in the position or given the opportunity to show it

post G1 fave five!

1. Omega
2. Okada
3. Naito
4. Suzuki
5. Ibushi

6. Takahashi w/ Daryl
7. Tanahashi
8. Dickhead Hunter
9. SANADA
10. Nagata

Top Bottom