• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

NXT needs one more title. Not to seperate the card but to help develope the talent by fighting for it until they're ready to challenge for the NXT belt. This would make long NXT title Reigns more bearable.

I remember growing up the IC title card was more exiting the the WWE belt. We need a brand to bring back those feelings.

Zach

NXT needs one more title. Not to seperate the card but to help develope the talent by fighting for it until they're ready to challenge for the NXT belt. This would make long NXT title Reigns more bearable.

I remember growing up the IC title card was more exiting the the WWE belt. We need a brand to bring back those feelings.
I do not agree. Another title would inevitably take away from the consistently entertaining women's and tag team divisions.

I wouldn't mind that, something for the guys like Tyler Breeze, Hideo, Austin and Tye Dillenger to have exciting matches over.

Zach

Zach I figured you'd be all over them. I am kind of disappoint that you're not.
What do you mean? Like, I should be a big fan? I appreciate what they're doing and who they're emulating, but they just don't have the presence to pull it off. They're good mechanics (he he) and I'm always happy to watch them wrassle, but they're somehow still forgettable.

I'm still rooting for them to win me over big.

Barrage

The NXT belt game is trash. Doesnt help that with the white IC and Women's titles, WWEs belts look the best they have in years.

I do not agree. Another title would inevitably take away from the consistently entertaining women's and tag team divisions.

I don't think it'll take away from the woman and tag belts at all.

I think it'll give the lesser known talent a chance to compete for something and air time they usually wouldn't get.

Iceman829

That's awesome iceman. Thanks , dude.

Yeah that Nakamura is an idiot dude fucked the broadcast on the network as well. Everything went quiet and it was obvious something was going down. Tom and Graves fucked up getting distracted here because they went silent for a minute or so and it was painfully obvious

That's sad the Nakamura is an idiot stuff slipped through. Last year I had security come down a few times and I think they ended up asking a guy to leave because he started out saying Cena sucks since a young kid was near him and then started cursing a bunch. It's sad how much 1 person can find a way to ruin the great atmosphere of the night.

Now that I slept on it I remember the one funny part of the night when the people behind where the announce table is couldn't see because of a bad camera angle and they chanted to "change the angle" which caused the people near them to chant back "get better seats"

Woke up to GLORIOUS being stuck in my head.

Now you will be VICTORIOUS today.

I don't know what that's supposed to mean lol

I look forward to the guy who undermines my opinion by declaring a heel tag team should have a bad theme.

By giving the heel tag team a bad theme it takes the crowd away from them the second their music hits. You hate them so much you don't want to hear their terrible theme song a second time after they win their match... I tried

Hasney

The Revival deserve the praise they're getting, but man do they still look terrible. And their theme is still the worst. Makes it a challenge for me to get in on the lovefest.

Their theme is better than all 3 former members of The Shield at least.

Menome

New Squared Circle Gazette Radio podcast is up:

Best & Worst Debuts

The Revival deserve the praise they're getting, but man do they still look terrible. And their theme is still the worst. Makes it a challenge for me to get in on the lovefest.

The theme is my least favorite part of The Revival.

The theme's my favourite part about The Revival. It makes them sound like early 90s heels.

That's between me and Bluekaveli.

w2ArTOi.jpg

EDIT: IT'S A NEW PAGE, YES IT IS!

tumblr_nvk7n9Zd2U1qek2c9o1_500.gif

The Revival match against Ciampa & Gargano>>>>> both of their matches against American Alpha

Which confirms my original theory:

The Revival>American Alpha

Absolutely. I think the match with C&G felt more real probably because fewer obviously rehearsed spots. The whole constant AA IN STEREO gimmick is for the kiddies.

klonere

Banned
It's going to be hard to beat Taichi over Liger in less than 5 via countout as worst booking decision of the year. In the fucking Super J Cup of all things.

Still mega salty here.

UFC 202 was so fucking good. Maybe the crowd I was watching with helped, because they were going nuts for everything. Still salty Diaz lost, I felt it could have gone either way. Fucking awesome fight, I'm ready for #3. Now to watch Takeover.
It's going to be hard to beat Taichi over Liger in less than 5 via countout as worst booking decision of the year. In the fucking Super J Cup of all things.

Still mega salty here.
Elgin beating Naito despite multiple Ingobernable interference will do it for me.

Zach

Sign the contract Zach, do it if you believe in your fraudulent boy

Spin the wheel, make the deal.

Absolutely. I think the match with C&G felt more real probably because fewer obviously rehearsed spots. The whole constant AA IN STEREO gimmick is for the kiddies.

Fewer rehearsed spots?

Heh. Okay.

What's everyone eating for the Summer Slamboree tonight?

Haven't thought about it. You know, some good old-fashioned American Alpha hot K-Doggs sound good for some reason...

Zach

Man, Ruffles and onion dip sounds amazing. What the heck, man? I probably would've eaten fish and broccoli if you hadn't brought this up, Bluekaveli.

I wonder what the Ember Moon character is meant to be. From the way she was teased I was expecting a type of dark character. Not like a woman Undertaker type thing, but all the gloomy shadows and what-not made me assume that and so did the first ten or twenty seconds of her theme. Then she's all smiles. It's fine, but threw me off completely from what I was expecting.

Zach

I would go with either a locally and privately owned (or. Not publicly traded) and operated bank whose finances are in order or a credit union. I would not hold the majority of your bank assets with said bank or cu tho.

Avoid publicly traded banks.

Sounds like a local credit union that I don't have an account with is a safe bet then? Maybe? How about these guys?: https://www.ttcu.com/

You don't have to answer any of this if you don't want. Haha... :D

Top Bottom