• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

klonere

Banned
I didn't see any summer slam but from the pictures I really like that red belt and I feel like I am the only one. I think it would have been cool to have different colored belts for different divisions. I do wish the 3 main belts looked different though but I love that red .

You know I kinda like it as well. The picture with Charlotte and Finn kinda sold me on it. I think if they had a black outline instead of all red it would work. So the outline of the belt would denote the gender black = male white = female. Or something like that.

Silent_Z

Today I learned Adderall has a side effect of being a fat burner and muscle builder. I thought a bunch of people on the roster needed to memorize scripts or something. Drugs are weird.

ehhhh the "muscle builder" part kinda sounds like twitter BS. Fat burning, maybe indirectly but that's stimulants for you in general.

Mahonay

Banned
I'm glad I got to watch the Seth vs Finn match with the volume low enough that I couldn't hear the stupid fucking crowd. Like, the match it's self was actually super enjoyable.

Fantomex

Vince and Nash were right, these small wrestlers can't put up with the rigors of wrasslin. Their injuries are bad for business.

nashface.gif

UberTag

We need to retire some of these washed up jokes guys, some are years beyond their expiration date by now.
I concur. No more Kevin Nash references in the monthly wrasslin' threads.
We should only talk about him in Magic Mike threads.

Heroman

Banned
I don't why the" workers trio" were either on the pre show or on a fucking tag team with Jooberco, while finn balor get to be in championship match.

I'm glad I got to watch the Seth vs Finn match with the volume low enough that I couldn't hear the stupid fucking crowd. Like, the match it's self was actually super enjoyable.
I never really notice the crowds, I wonder if people make it their goal to just single them out. The match was alright but could've been better,they'll get it right the next time.

Ronin Ray

You know I kinda like it as well. The picture with Charlotte and Finn kinda sold me on it. I think if they had a black outline instead of all red it would work. So the outline of the belt would denote the gender black = male white = female. Or something like that.

I use to watch a lot of boxing so I guess I am use to green and red belts and they can be done in great ways

UberTag

I don't why the" workers trio" were either on the pre show or on a fucking tag team with Jooberco, while finn balor get to be in championship match.
None of the "workers trio" has a gimmick they can shove down people's throats to market to kids.
Well, except for this guy... but they took it away from him.

El-Generico_crop_north.jpg

klonere

Banned
ehhhh the "muscle builder" part kinda sounds like twitter BS. Fat burning, maybe indirectly but that's stimulants for you in general.

Just sounds so weird that an ADHD drug would do that.

I use to watch a lot of boxing so I guess I am use to green and red belts and they can be done in great ways

Yeah it definitely can work and I'm thinking the backlash might be a bit of an overreaction.

jmdajr

He's had amazing matches anytime he's had the chance, not sure what more he can do without being given a program.

Can't do shit unfortunately. He needs something bad. Maybe unfair to list Cesaro but even he has more potential than Zammy does at the moment.

RuRu I think at least has a realistic shot at the title one day. Even KO.

Barrage

If they had done a three hour SS:

-JeriKO/Enzo and Cass
-Sasha/Charlotte
-Miz/Crews
-New Day/ The Club
-Cena/Styles
-Reigns/Rusev angle
-Balor/Rollins
-Women's Tag (Cooldown)
-Lesnar/Orton

That woulda been a hotass little show.

(Anyone whos not on this list, you cant run with the big dogs stay on the porch).

UberTag

If they had done a three hour SS:

-JeriKO/Enzo and Cass
-Sasha/Charlotte
-Miz/Crews
-New Day/ The Club
-Cena/Styles
-Reigns/Rusev angle
-Balor/Rollins
-Women's Tag (Cooldown)
-Lesnar/Orton

That woulda been a hotass little show.

(Anyone whos not on this list, you cant run with the big dogs stay on the porch).
I like how you only excluded the WWE title match and the pre-show matches and made a comment about big dogs and porches.

Tagyhag

Seth taking out the Roster one match at a time. Keep him away from Sami Plz

Seriously, what's it going to take for them to ban the move?

They probably had an excuse with Sting and his age but Balor? Just blame him and the barricade?

The move isn't even exciting.

Heroman

Banned
Can't do shit unfortunately. He needs something bad. Maybe unfair to list Cesaro but even he has more potential than Zammy does at the moment.

RuRu I think at least has a realistic shot at the title one day. Even KO.

Rusev will never win anything, he been hurt to much

Ithil

Finn is perfect morning TV fodder as well - interesting look, sounds different, comes across as a nice fella. Totally inoffensive, sells the merch. Top guy material imo.

Will has the athletic ability to actually pull of the stuff he does. Sasha really wants to pull it off but sadly her body just won't do it and she hurts it more. It's pretty tragic.

You can be sure that the same few folks who liked to go on about how Reigns was perfect for morning TV and thus they were right to push him won't say a thing about Finn doing the same.

Top Bottom