• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

Looking at a recap, the highlight was Pelvis Wesley's Raw debut right?

tumblr_omz97j5H1r1s05wxzo1_400.gif

mreddie

Alexa Bliss over all the faces and the next pick to cheer for is Nia Jax aka still green

Roman vs Cena in what should be Mania material but LOLVINCE and Roman just getting bodied by Cena without a punch, only thing that will save him is a SHIELD reunion.

Miz/Hardy? Okay?

No Mercy Everyone!

cordy

Banned
He looks like he was trying his hardest to not be in tears at the end of Cena's promo. Which resulted in the blankest face I've ever seen. He wasn't mad or anything.

His voice was cracking, he couldn't get his words out, he had to calm himself, it was bad. Cena was having an easy time too. Just crazy.

Toki767

God I hate Cena promos. Oooh, he used "4th wall", "bury" and "promo". So edgy, so shooty. *barf*

If Cena manages to teach Reigns anything in this feud, it's going to be how to laugh off "shoot" comments. Because it's basically what Reigns' opponents are going to be saying to him on the mic for the next 10 years.

Roman: "And second of all......."

Cena: "Go ahead find it, go ahead. I'll wait............... It's called a promo, if you wanna be the big dog you gotta know how to do it."

I dunno guys, I think Vince just threw Roman under the bus for Cena.

Pikma

Banned
Someone so succinctly pointed out why none of Raw's babyface women get over.

In the Bayley feud, Alexa said Bayley sucked and wasn't hardcore enough to use the kendo stick. Guess what happened? Bayley sucked and wasn't hardcore enough to use the kendo stick!

In this Sasha feud, Alexa said tonight that Sasha was a loser who could never defend a title. And guess what? Sasha was a loser who could never defend a title!

All your babyfaces are losers!
But what about Alexa's HEEEEEEAAAAAAAAT

mreddie

God I hate Cena promos. Oooh, he used "4th wall", "bury" and "promo". So edgy, so shooty. *barf*

The approach was to go after Cena but with how everyone feels about Cena only everyone is okay with Cena right now and Roman is Cena 2017.

And Roman still fucked up.

Roman: "And second of all......."

Cena: "Go ahead find it, go ahead. I'll wait............... It's called a promo, if you wanna be the big dog you gotta know how to do it."

I dunno guys, I think Vince just threw Roman under the bus for Cena.
I think Roman was waiting for the "Cena sucks" chant to pick up and Cena kinda ruined it. Vince used Roman to get folks to cheer for Orton...remember that.

I just saw the Reigns thing

Wow

Yet despite that i think Reigns showed he can be one sexy disney villain

I like his calm demeanour

Also speaking of posterboys for the company i am telling you guys, its gotta be Sami zayn

Congrats Brock and Reigns for standing tall to end the C-tier PPV all of the smarks will pay for because of this one promo where they expect different to happen

miserable

You know, Cena is a lot like Steph. He never gets comeuppance in promos. And that's because everyone is so scripted, which is the main reason they can't deliver a great promo. I think only Punk and Rock were able to hang with him (cue bean breath posting the "Rock had his lines written on his wrist" photo), but even then Cena had the last word.

John Cena was peak annoying Cena.

Nothing gets to him at all. Reigns was actually cutting a good promo but Cena just giggled through it and killed it. I cant stand the dude when h does that shit.

Also way too much insider bullshit that was teetering on Vince Russo WCW 2000 level

Congrats Brock and Reigns for standing tall to end the C-tier PPV all of the smarks will pay for because of this one promo where they expect different to happen

Lol who could possibly think Roman won't go over? He's totally going to win.

Being 100% honest, I could totally see Vince being so out of touch and idiotic that he would have Cena beat Reigns, thinking that then fans will get behind him like the myriad of other guys Cena has "buried". Like every internet fan will begin to see Roman as "one of theirs" because Cena "buried" him. I could totally see Vince thinking that.

I don't think that will happen, but I wouldn't put it past him.

Toki767

John Cena was peak annoying Cena.

Nothing gets to him at all. Reigns was actually cutting a good promo but Cena just giggled through it and killed it. I cant stand the dude when h does that shit.

To be fair, if you were Cena and you had every single promo against you for the past 10 years be about how you suck in the ring, bury people all the time, don't care about the business, etc... and to have Reigns of all people cut the same exactly promo that guys like Punk, Bryan, Owens, and Styles did?

You'd laugh your ass off too.

Just woke up and heard Cena buried Reigns, watched and and Reigns kinda buried himself. Has no idea what to do when anything unexpected happens

https://youtu.be/7MWgsYkJabA?t=5m10s

After Reigns forgets what he's supposed to say and Cena mocks him you can hear Lawler laughing lol

Cena completely through him off by just no selling the whole thing.

Cena comes off as a great improviser because he just doesn't actually sell anything in any promo ever so nothing really affects him because he just laughs it all off.

Cena sounded super stupid tonight talking about heel turns and promos and 4th wall and shit. Reigns at least seemed to be in the moment and taking it seriously. He had the better lines, you'd just never know it because Cena just goofs off and giggles it all aside.

Rimfya

Banned
Week 2 of realising that WWE know exactly what we don't like about Roman Reigns and they only thing they do is cut promos against him.

Top Bottom