• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

So, uh, Natalya has new merch:

ZKq9PLH.jpg

She's going to start screaming "MEOW TIMEEEEEE" before she runs across the ring a la Sami/Becky/Brie.

I love that Xia already 99% has what it took Ospreay literally multiple years to learn:

That spinny kick to a kneeling opponent looks like absolute shit unless you lay it in and clatter them across the back.

Draxal

She relied a little too much on spin kicks but that was a sweet sequence. Her and Kavita are the two that stood out to me as being super green with a bunch of potential.

Kavita really has the big pretty bad ass look, and while her moveset was extremely limited, the moves she had worked.

Man, I missed a lot of heated discussion of wrasslegaffers shooting from the hip about Bayley.
Regardless of her own fumblings on the main roster, you can't deny she got some top tier dogshit booking.

Speaking of dodgy booking, I had to laugh at Sasha once again losing her belt basically clean on the first defence once more, I don't see the game plan behind the gimmick.

The best thing Barrett did was get out of the business while he could, and it's why he'll remain in my Fav Five All-Time
The Barrett garage lives on in our hearts.

I call the October thread so it's not some Kane bullshit.
Invoking my wrasslegaf seniority clause to usurp this whippersnappers thread claim to make it 100% Kane greatness.
I'm grabbing the brass ring.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I love that Xia already 99% has what it took Ospreay literally multiple years to learn:

That spinny kick to a kneeling opponent looks like absolute shit unless you lay it in and clatter them across the back.

Well she also kind of knows about laying it in since shes a shooter

Kavita really has the big pretty bad ass look, and while her moveset was extremely limited, the moves she had worked.

I never expected her to do a springboard luncha armdrag and a deadlift press-slam, whilst Tamina's on the main roster and can't superkick without breaking her partners jaw and stumbling. Her gear and entrance really stood out in an understated way too.

Sephzilla

Remember when they had Rock put sharpie scribbles on his wrist so Cena could call him out on something 4th wall style and finally look tough on the mic?

I felt reminded of that watching the Roman/Cena bit

technically speaking if cena keeps up the shooting stuff to the point where it's a regular thing for his feuds isn't it going to be less shoot and more just a gimmick

Top Bottom