• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

I'm sorry, Cheeseburger.
red_puzzle_md_wm_v2.gif

More on that

Dunne ran off and left Wolfgang to get beat down more. Seven and Bate came out and saved him! Dunne acted conflicted, but grabbed his belt and left.

Faction wars, boys and girls.

Bate and Seven vs. reDRagon
announced for later on in the taping.

More on that

Dunne ran off and left Wolfgang to get beat down more. Seven and Bate came out and saved him! Dunne acted conflicted, but grabbed his belt and left.

Triple H is the best

Anth0ny

so
with them giving up on the UK thing it sounds like they're just going to merge that experiment into nxt

maybe they can do the same thing with the whole failed cruiserweight experiment and bring back some of that cruiserweight classic magic

Another wrinkle to this story

Apparently they shot a beatdown angle in the parking lot with the ROH guys beating down Sanity. So add them to this whole mix.

Spoiler image from the taping

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DICgZkUW0AUsD3K.jpg:large

so
with them giving up on the UK thing it sounds like they're just going to merge that experiment into nxt

maybe they can do the same thing with the whole failed cruiserweight experiment and bring back some of that cruiserweight classic magic

I wouldn't say that for sure until the next taping. It seems like
they are integrating them more into NXT, but it could be as simple as them having them around this week for Brooklyn and deciding to shoot stuff with them in the US. If they are on the next taping too, then I think that will tell us more.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Looks like Asuka is vacating the title.

butwhy.gif

isnt
she supposed to be healed by the time Takeover rolls around
?

So.....

Fish and O'Reilly beat Bate and Seven with what looked like a Total Elimination on Seven after Cole interfered. McIntyre ran out to run Team ROH off.
They got to the top of the ramp, the lights went off, then this happened.....

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DICi4LwXkAA82SN.jpg:large

All my hype.

are you at full sail or something? lol

somedevil

butwhy.gif

isnt
she supposed to be healed by the time Takeover rolls around
?

are you at full sail or something? lol

There are people on twitter who are there posting the spoilers. One who gives them to Observer and one who feeds them to wrestlinginc.

DMczaf

More on that

NXT Takeover: Gang Rulz

So here's the deal with Asuka.

She vacated the title. The whole locker room came out to show respect. Regal said he's in negotiations to send her to Raw or SD.

She vacated the title. The whole locker room came out to show respect. Regal said he's in negotiations to send her to Raw or SD.
I feel like she should have done the JOB to the MYC winner.
This is a real spoiler Pikma, not a shit post.
For actuals.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.

latest

was good while it lasted I guess :/

Anth0ny

I feel like she should have done the JOB to the MYC winner.
This is a real spoiler Pikma, not a shit post.
For actuals.

you're wrong, owen snow.

but you'll get your wish soon enough. one day vince will wake up and decide she needs to job to nia jax on tonight's raw

I worry how Asuka will be used on the main roster. They managed to fuck Bayley up to such an extent it is unbelievable. She'll porbably do the job to Tamina or Nia or some other mediocre worker so Vince can try and convince everyone main roster workers are better than NXT workers. Like when Lesnar came back.

Top Bottom