• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

My guess, his contract is specific about what promotions he can't appear on as opposed to just saying shows with TV, and it probably had TNA impact listed, but now that it's GFW he's free and clear thanks to a technicality.

That's just a guess though.

Nah. A bunch of AAA/LI guys have appeared for GFW recently (Drago, Mundo, Fantasma/Cuerno). They have a partnership.

They only have 6 women who are featured on NXT. So if they do a 8 women they can use those 6, one spot for the myc winner and the final spot could go to Mandy who is the only women not on either show.

I just don't think they'll go the route of throwing the MYC winner in at random. They'll either give them the title or give them a leg up. They won't just throw them in the field.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Man I can't wait for Asuka to make her Raw debut against Dana Brooke in a 10 minute match with 4 commercial breaks in it.

It's gonna be suh-weeeeeeet

In a weird way, Asuka's injury came at the perfect time if it was going to come at all. It gives them an excuse for her to drop the title without losing and it doesn't kill momentum on the main roster like Finn's injury did.

Asuka is going to be pushed initially. There's no doubt in my mind about that. It's just that Vince has a short attention span, so he can never commit to things long-term that aren't Roman related. That's what will kill her.

somedevil

I just don't think they'll go the route of throwing the MYC winner in at random. They'll either give them the title or give them a leg up. They won't just throw them in the field.

Well they could use the 6 and give the myc a first round bye. So it would be Iconic Duo, Ember, Nikki, Ruby and Sonya Deville.

RBH

What did she say?

tC4HiOt.jpg

RXp5aDL.jpg
TYOUkD3.jpg
IqrADOV.jpg

Foggy

That Asuka news is lame as hell

Guarantee she loses in a fuck finish to please the ghost of WCW. Probably will involve something on a pole. Or a shark cage.

Song of the century, tour of the ever, lit magazine covers and an album preorder that crashed the sites

I'm Alive and Good, we did it fam <3

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I finished HZD and there's only one interesting character in that whole game otherwise its just a pretty Far Cry clone and really has no business calling itself a RPG

Top Bottom