• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

Great interview with Sha Samuels, also sheds some light on why the WOS deal went sour;

https://snapmarenecks.com/2017/08/24/a-pint-and-an-interview-with-sha-samuels/

Basically, Double J's a fuckin moron and didn't know shit about British television;

"Jeff Jarrett was like ’10 weeks is not enough, we need every week’ ….This is not Pop TV you fucking…..10 weeks on ITV is bigger than 4 years on Pop TV"

I've read a lot of stuff about Jarrett making bad decisions and haven't enjoyed what I've seen. How has he lasted for so long and been such a big figure in wrestling for like 20 years now?

Good morning y'all, fell asleep at like 7pm and wake up to read fantastic nxt spoilers and see that a yakuza 2 remake was announced. Life is amazing.

MC Safety

I think Asuka will do fine in WWE.

It's sad she had to get hurt when she did. It would have been cool for her to appear at Summer Slam and then maybe even win a title on Smackdown or Raw afterward.

Crazy clown Asuka would be great if she can return when It releases.

I think Asuka will do fine in WWE.

It's sad she had to get hurt when she did. It would have been cool for her to appear at Summer Slam and then maybe even win a title on Smackdown or Raw afterward.

Crazy clown Asuka would be great if she can return when It releases.

I think her going to WWE (while obviously the end game) is weird only because there was that article the other day about HHH telling Vince "Please don't take her out of NXT, she's key to us doing well down here" and a few days later she's gone.

Maybe that was a weird setup for her actually leaving, but the timing seems "off" to me.

Hasney

Beastcast podcast talking about 2k18 says that the Elimination chamber on a PS4 Pro drops framerate so hard that it's like you're underwater at certain points.

Having a close to locked framerate previously was the best thing.

Beastcast podcast talking about 2k18 says that the Elimination chamber on a PS4 Pro drops framerate so hard that it's like you're underwater at certain points.

Having a close to locked framerate previously was the best thing.
Why the hell would it drop when it's the same amount of characters as the old games? Is the new lighting that taxing?

Hasney

Anyone here paying the 100 bucks to watch the carnival of stupid? Be honest marks.

I'm reading the result in the morning and going "huh, that was predictable/Connor won what a farce/Amazingly the world ended during this fight and I seem to be surviving, how about that" and then going about my day.

Nah, the performance was usually pretty solid.

I guess and they have extra lights in the chamber and shit too. No idea how 8 men will work now, assuming it isn't fixed before release.
Maybe it's just the stream quality, but sometimes GWF was underwater city.
Anyone here paying the 100 bucks to watch the carnival of stupid? Be honest marks.
Yup. Splitting it 6 ways with a bunch of other marks tho.

Menome

At least we got two years of non-ruined Asuka. I can keep my fingers crossed, but I'm not going to raise my expectations.

Fully expecting WWE to make her entrance screen more "Japanese" like they did with Nakamura.

BiggNife

I had a dream last night that The Undertaker came out of retirement to get into a feud with Enzo Amore

One can only hope this wasn't a premonition

Sephzilla

I had a dream last night that The Undertaker came out of retirement to get into a feud with Enzo Amore

One can only hope this wasn't a premonition

I can totally picture Taker standing stoic in the middle of the ring while Enzo dances around him cutting a promo

Egg0

Banned
I can totally picture Taker standing stoic in the middle of the ring while Enzo dances around him cutting a promo

I'd rather Big Evil show up

undertaker-o.gif

This is one of the biggest fights in combat sports history. At worst it's probably the third biggest PPV of all time. I don't see how WWE Network subscribers can judge someone for being excited for this fight.

Top Bottom