• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

I haven't the faintest interest in Mayweather/McGregor. Ready for it to be over with so I don't have to be flooded with news about two shit human beings.

Anth0ny

Conor is used to taking bombs to the face, wtf is a 8 ounce pillow gonna do

I predict Floyd is knocked out inside of ONE round.

Sephzilla

Conor is used to taking bombs to the face, wtf is a 8 ounce pillow gonna do

I predict Floyd is knocked out inside of ONE round.

1crzJZY.gif

Menome

Prediction:

People will both lose and make a lot of money

PaddyPower had 25/1 on a points/decision for McGregor and 3/1 on Mayweather.

I've placed £10 on each. Whilst one win would be better than the other, I can't lose if Mayweather does his usual thing.

Anth0ny

floyd ain't taking this serious

and he's old and hasn't trained for 2 years! if this was 2+ years ago it's free for floyd, of course. but now?

conor is in his physical prime!

preview of this saturday:

giphy.gif

None of the bars near me are hosting it

Apparently the bar price for the PPV is $30 x the maximum occupancy of the bar which is fucking insane so that explains why

That is fucking craziness. I'm not sure what the rates here are but it would be nowhere near that. All UFC and boxing shows are at every pub I know of.

Then again, everyone here drinks a lot.

Heroman

Banned
floyd ain't taking this serious

and he's old and hasn't trained for 2 years! if this was 2+ years ago it's free for floyd, of course. but now?

conor is in his physical prime!

preview of this saturday:

giphy.gif
Connor is not a boxer ,Floyd is.
Check make.

Sephzilla

The real question we should be asking is whether or not Conor McGregor will make a fool of himself as much as UFC Superstar Phil "Former WWE Champion CM Punk" Brooks

tenor.gif

Holy fuck, I just found out the WBC created a belt for this fight called "The Money Belt"

It's like if someone created a real version of the Million Dollar Belt.

The belt includes 3,360 diamonds, 600 sapphires, 300 emeralds, and 1.5 kilograms of 24-karat gold, and all of that is positioned on green Italian alligator leather.

Top Bottom